Toribash
I have a thing about time travell:
Once,Stephen Hawking has set up an party on his home for time travellers,and waited for them.
Well,they didnt appeared,then stephen instantly done one more proff about it being impossible.
tbh im neutral,if you travell on time,probably it will dont be on the same universe-time we are,making an identical universe,but being another...but im not sure
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Serious topic:
Is travelling through time possible?
For me it's not possible because there's paradoxes that blow your mind like:
If you travel to the epoch of your grandad and kill him, when you come back you shoulnd't be alive because you killed your grandad.
Also this one

Alright this could be true but it isn't you have one chance to correct that mistake but it involves you hooking up with your grandmother. that would be the only way for you to survive that drastic change in your own history.

what if you was to go in the future find the cure to canser then go back to the present and sell it :3 you would be the richer then freaking trump mwahahah.

but if anything the only thig i would do to go back in time would to:
1.visit and see dinosaurs just to see how they live in the world.
2. go back to my jr. year in highschool and seriously do better in school.... (this is the year i messed my gpa up drastically.)
3. change some things around due to family and saving my best friend from his death. :/
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Well ok:

Onsola: Noice noice specs, fuck it I only have 2 GB ram (1.89GB usable)

About the time travel thingy:

If you travel faster than the speed of light, you can turn back time. Sadly, nothing can be faster than the speed of light. So basically there's a way to time travel, but that way is impossible.

Also guys: I think you guys need to be active in-game aswell in order to be official...

the clan officials doesnt only measure the forum activeness of a clan, they also measure the in-game activeness of a clan. Just saying these things cuz I love mau.

ARF
MAU
ARF
MAU
Last edited by Sc1ence01; May 7, 2016 at 05:39 AM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Also guys: I think you guys need to be active in-game aswell in order to be official...

the clan officials doesnt only measure the forum activeness of a clan, they also measure the in-game activeness of a clan. Just saying these things cuz I love mau.

ARF
MAU
ARF
MAU

yeah he makes a point right there, but people have a life off of this game and dealing with that can determine on how the in-game activness. right now school plays a big part of that and most of MAU is in school still. so that can start in the summer when everyone will start getting in-game. Im always off and on in-game so that won't change for me. and i believe this will change after school.

I have a subject i guess. what is everyone's view on vaping? the elimination of tabaco industries?
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Serious topic:

If you travel to the epoch of your grandad and kill him, when you come back you shoulnd't be alive because you killed your grandad.
Also this one
ONTOLOGICAL PARADOX: Also known as the “Bootstraps Paradox,” an ontological paradox arises when a person or object is sent through time and recovered by another person, whose actions then lead to the original person or object back to the time from when it came in the first place, thus creating an endless loop with no discernible point of origin.

Don't mind me, just a random guy's post passing by.

About the topic: our universe is actually not 3D, but nD (n being any number past 3). For example you could add temperature, pressure or time and our world would become 4D. So you can probably imagine coordinate system, right? Well, imagine said system, not only in x,y,z, but add a t. You can freely move through that coordinate without any trouble, but only forward, in the future. You see, any matter that you try and send the other direction would actually go to its previous state. For example: you sent a rock, but it flew away and became a part of a mountain. Moving forward, on the other hand, won't cause you any changes, because you have never been there before, so there's no state for you to go back to. And if you will try and go from there, to the point of your start, it won't be a problem, 'cause there were no changes happening to you. This theory overthrows a couple of previous ones and is actually quite believable.
I AM not VERY TALENTED
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Well I play Warframe and Payday 2 quite often. I like shooter games; time in time I play some Hotline Miami or Skyrim, maybe Portal and Half life as well. All of them are really good and fun.

Pc master race, tho it would be nice to have a console for the console exclusive games, sniff sniff. I need to get a better pc too, mybe some day in the future...

I will have a better PC too.. some day in the future. And you know what that day is? 9th May, 2016. Well, I was originally supposed to get all the parts for my PC today, but the motherboard didn't arrive yet, so I'm gonna go there on Monday.
Originally Posted by uiri View Post
hey sorry i haven't been posting. what happened was that well i left my lab-top at my maw maws house. when i posted that my internet was going to go well what happened on that was after i posted that than i went back on it with my phone i had to sine in and it would not let me post at all for some reason. what was up with all the big post btw and i see my bro joined the clan (posiden) "hey scotty lol" well now that u know what happened to me u wont haft to say that i was inactive cuz that was y.

i thank the new topic wold be what is your fav game/game system.

my fav game would be any type of war game like Bo3, bo2. and black ops, and or world at war, ghost, aw, call of duty 4, and that is really it, but my fav system would be the ps4/ps3 that is the only system that i play on but i do have an xbox 1

well, most consoles suck anyway, and cod is bad too, so PC and CS, any version of CS, except the one made by Nexon.

Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
what are your specs onsola? :3

Can I be a single ally? (nvm just saw that I was added, thanks goise <3)

I'm getting a GTX 750 Ti, AMD FX 6300 which is 6 cores and 3.6Ghz so PCMasterRace baby.
WEll you gonna get infracted you can't post about being an ally to us

Serious topic:

Also this one
ONTOLOGICAL PARADOX: Also known as the “Bootstraps Paradox,” an ontological paradox arises when a person or object is sent through time and recovered by another person, whose actions then lead to the original person or object back to the time from when it came in the first place, thus creating an endless loop with no discernible point of origin.

I'll think about it and research this topic a bit more, I can't exactly answer it without knowing lol.
You left your clan not long ago science, you will have to wait a bit to join us.

About traveling in time: you can only go forward, so yeah, no time travelers whatsoever.

If you want guys we could war in like 4 hours from now, I would say now but I have to go to english lessons so yeah. Ill try to get on so we play a little bit. We arent that inactive in game, we get to play time in time, but we are mostly in forums active
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
You left your clan not long ago science, you will have to wait a bit to join us.

About traveling in time: you can only go forward, so yeah, no time travelers whatsoever.

If you want guys we could war in like 4 hours from now, I would say now but I have to go to english lessons so yeah. Ill try to get on so we play a little bit. We arent that inactive in game, we get to play time in time, but we are mostly in forums active

How long though, im willing to goddamn wait.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex