Toribash
That was an odd topic change. And I am still waiting for that game for Christmas this year.And sorry if I havent been posting too often but my mother banned me from using forums on weekdays so yeah. But sometimes I convince her like today. And Toon is back in [Extreme]?! When did this happen? I don't remember this. C'mon guys at least inform me about these things!
Last edited by Estimax; Nov 20, 2012 at 02:01 PM.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
That was an odd topic change. And I am still waiting for that game for Christmas this year.And sorry if I havent been posting too often but my mother banned me from using forums on weekdays so yeah. But sometimes I convince her like today. And Toon is back in [Extreme]?! When did this happen? I don't remember this. C'mon guys at least inform me about these things!

I agree we should be informed of some sort when a new member is introduced or even a member who is re entering the clan
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
Lol, it was commented here, therefore, you have been informed indirectly. Anyways, I am black. And if Activision says the future is black, I am the future! :3
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post

Do what I do, either go on the comp and pretend to do homework or be active via mobile device.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Future is black because we cannot see the future. ;p

Haha, nice one.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Future is black because we cannot see the future. ;p

Black is visible, future isn't, your statement is incorrect
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Then we can change te statement to: Future is black because no light touch it. Somethinng like that. But Nvm...
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Still incorrect, movement doesn't have to do with neither time nor color.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.