Toribash
wait i just got here whats going on?
-----
nvm i stopped being a lazy piece of shit for 5 minutes

and yeah it sucks that you got scammed but it was him not us, like whoever said it we're not his parents, but sorry to hear that nonetheless
Last edited by Think; Apr 15, 2016 at 07:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thanks Think that's most decent response I've gotten here so far. And yeah talking to the MSquad about it I'm sure they can help ^_^
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
No thanks cobra I'm not into that. And you should really take responsibility for your clan mates. I would. Regardless you should prolly kick him before he ruins your clan's rep. Anyways yeah talking to MSquad. Also @Think gj.

clans rep, thats what made me giggle the most about this post.

Regardless you should prolly kick him before he ruins your clan's rep.

is that a threat?
M I N I V A N
how was it?
-----
Thanks Think that's most decent response I've gotten here so far. And yeah talking to the MSquad about it I'm sure they can help ^_^

You expected a decent response from a clan like us

Hey guys we just stepped down our game once again
Last edited by Nagato; Apr 15, 2016 at 08:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
fucking zenboy what the hell go suck a dick for 20 minutes and buy tc with the money you earned thats like 20$ so 20$*14k/$ = 280k, and sucking dick really isnt that bad once you get down to it

Wouldn't you know
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
is that a threat?

No Hours just advice :)
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
No Hours just advice

okay if i'm going to be serious for a moment, i don't think a person scamming you would ruin our clans rep. everyone who knows duck already knows we're the most autistic clan on the forums, and we're just here to fuck about.
plus, if someone scams you, they'll be gaining the bad rep. i don't really think people will look deeply into their profile and get on their clan's page, to check us out. and even though if they would, they'd see us not care, because it was his fuck up, not ours. and as we've said, we're not his parents.

so, there's really nothing to do from now, since you're already talking with a msquad. you may get your tc, or you may not. that's not up to us, and it was not our fault you loaned him the tc in the first place.

his actions, his responsibility.

allahu akbar.
M I N I V A N
Regardless you should prolly kick him before he ruins your clan's rep.

Lmao
Last edited by Rfifan; Apr 15, 2016 at 12:01 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020