Toribash
Okai good.
I finally managed to get around buying a Demolition Force and I am so glad I'm 300 qi appart from wearing a pure force. Can't wait to show you guys !
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
So when it will be about time . 6-7pm +0 GMT, we shall call xpad as well. Let's make sure people hop in. I will pe on at 6, calling you guys out!

I'll be there.

Okai good.
I finally managed to get around buying a Demolition Force and I am so glad I'm 300 qi appart from wearing a pure force. Can't wait to show you guys !

Lovely. Post screenshots when you have them.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
rappunk asked me personally for a promotion to Corsair. I accepted it without much discussion. I'm pretty sure everyone would have voted yes as he has made this board active again. So congratulations on the promotion. Keep up the good work. Now I just need to find the password to The Rum Storage.

Oh just a reminder. We don't have another co-leader. So if you feel like doing something here you can send in an application.
Last edited by Uberis; Oct 24, 2015 at 04:30 PM.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
rappunk asked me personally for a promotion to Corsair. I accepted it without much discussion. I'm pretty sure everyone would have voted yes as he has made this board active again. So congratulations on the promotion. Keep up the good work. Now I just need to find the password to The Rum Storage.

Thanks Uberis. Don't worry too much about locating that password. It should only become important should we begin using the sub-forum again.
I know the pass to the rum storage, pm me if you want it
-----
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
http://imgur.com/ClM5KOV

I have to admit, i have talent.

naruto > goku
Last edited by XPaD; Oct 24, 2015 at 05:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
http://imgur.com/ClM5KOV

I have to admit, i have talent.

Hah, not bad. You should throw more of these in the Creativity thread.

Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
I know the pass to the rum storage, pm me if you want it

Actually, Uberis found it already. Thanks though.

Edit: Just so everybody's aware, I'm going to be away for tomorrow definitely, but possibly the day or two after that as well. I'm heading off to the United States and flying out tomorrow morning. So, I'll drop you guys a message here when I can. In the meantime though, you lot be sure to keep the clan active. ^^ <3 Later everyone.
Last edited by rappunk23; Oct 25, 2015 at 03:15 AM.
We'll be waiting on you, rappunk. The thread ain't going anywhere. Make sure you keep us updated on your trip !

Also, azzeffir, that's really well drawn, I like it. Have you ever though of making textures in toribash ?
> Piratez
We'll be waiting on you, rappunk. The thread ain't going anywhere. Make sure you keep us updated on your trip !

Also, azzeffir, that's really well drawn, I like it. Have you ever though of making textures in toribash ?

I have talent with pencils and a paper, not with drawing programs.