Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Does he have it done then? if so, post a pic! I think we are all dien to see it!
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
I'm making sure that I can join RelaxAll first, and its Fr3styL.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Originally Posted by XaruS View Post
first u should quit from frestyle

No. Please don't give people some silly "prequisites". He won't be able to join ANYWAY. Just cause he doesn't even care to read where the fuck is the recrutation thread... so yea >.> bad material for a member. Good bye.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Come on Sah, gut feelings get you knowhere

the fact of the matter is that so far Spirit has been lucky with who they have been matched up with.

their first match was with NO who have been eliminated from the league, and the second fight was with sigma, which no offence phail (i quite like you and i bet it's full of lovely people) only won their first match because TK didn't show and it dunno if it may have been different if TK got a team together, we on the other hand got RAWR.

no doubt spirit will be some sort of challenge, but we have been really preparing (between me maldi and schecz i think we've made an awesome arsenal of openers and we've all come along way from the match with GMF) and we all have a flexibility that they don't have.

sure we have things to work on, but rather than thinking 'ooh i dunno about this' let's crack up a thread to discuss it and/or talk it out on msn

Edit: or maybe i'm just not understanding something, but i still think it's not the right way to think
Last edited by Nikelaos; Mar 25, 2009 at 10:31 PM.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
nono. First thing - I REALLY thing we know toribash WAY better game-wise, physics-wise and almost everything game-related-wise :P... seeing what I've seen. And it's not a question of who has better skills, sexier openers, more stylish moves.

I've got this feeling that despite it all we'll loose. Cause we'll sex it up too much, risk too much and we're generally unprepared to having fun with people who just contract pecs, grab and then lower shoulders or something :P... I know it souds impossible, but I trust my gut feelings, so we gotta do something >.>. Meet me in-game or on msn we'll try to figure something out :P.
None taken, Nike.

I agree with Sahee, some of you guys can be truly reckless, not looking at Sah at all. In a proper league like this, style is just an extra, be as efficient as you can. If you have the chance to do a pro heli or something at the end, go for it. However that's just an extra. Keep style in it's place ;p

Just my opinion, sorry if I offended anyone :s
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
so either to choose make moves that are rather basic, but effective and guaranteeing a win, or choose a move which is stylish, but might prove weak and risky.. depends on the person who does that, might be succesful in both of them, but i guess in this case we should stick to the effectiveness, which isnt that hard :o , lets play safe then..
But why's the rum gone? :v
yea well all I ask is you don't risk too much. Don't dq. Keep that in mind. And when the choice comes, don't feel yourself bound to show off, and play like you're normally playing. Just get the win and advance in the competition.

Aside from CL of course I'd like us to be working on style as normal, but in such competition - leave the "honor" behind and just get those wins >.> ok?

I don't wanna have adrenaline rushes cause vamees shows off by putting wrong parts on the ground, just to put them up before dqtimeout runs out.
Or scheczudio winning on points and comming back at a guy with a good defensive position. Or nikelaos dancing on the edge of dojo >.>

I mean it's all good, and RAllianish, but dudes I'm enough nervous as it is, without you giving me a heart attack these ways ;p!
point taken sah,

but i think you've gone about it he wrong way, that's all.
it's just you're coming across as too nervous, even if you don't mean it like that it's how it sounds.

but i think we get the point now anyway so lets just chill and hone ourselves for the last day before the fight. we don't need to be cheap to be effective, but offcourse a good balance and not giving them chances uneededly is important. So lets go guys, but just don't dance/press joints to ground/chase or grab when we don't have to.

Be smart.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix