Toribash
Yeah that was a typo! Not used to the Chromebook keyboard Replace the 1 with a 2 。゚(TヮT)゚。
Although now I am even more confused, as we have already read chapter 128, might have made an even bigger typo there, I had not drank any coffee as of then ;)
Last edited by Tuna; Sep 8, 2016 at 01:31 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Angels View Post
oh lol XD
btw..... this manga looks good xD

asdasdasd

You need to fix your image, it must be a direct link to an image, and it must end in a correct image filetype extension.
fixed it for you in the quote(Also spoilers are good...)

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

It seems pretty interesting, although I'll probably not read it because I'm forgetful and unfortunately busy T.T
Last edited by Tuna; Sep 8, 2016 at 02:00 PM.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
You need to fix your image, it must be a direct link to an image, and it must end in a correct image filetype extension.
fixed it for you in the quote(Also spoilers are good...)

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

It seems pretty interesting, although I'll probably not read it because I'm forgetful and unfortunately busy T.T

oh ok xD thx for fixin :3
btw, i always get the notification from the mobile apk "Mangazone" :3
its quite good apk
M e H
.elizviel
I of Seinen crossdressing, Ty.

Also RIP Re:Zero 23th episode.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
i need a new anime/ manga with this certain specification:
A protagonist who turns out a OP/ genius but decided not to show it by covering it up with a negative attitude (e.g. lazy etc). Also an character who keep underestimating the protagonist and then will realize how wrong they are (preferably an antagonist). Example: Ikta Solork from Tenyou no Alderamin.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
i need a new anime/ manga with this certain specification:
A protagonist who turns out a OP/ genius but decided not to show it by covering it up with a negative attitude (e.g. lazy etc). Also an character who keep underestimating the protagonist and then will realize how wrong they are (preferably an antagonist). Example: Ikta Solork from Tenyou no Alderamin.

Boku no Hero Academia (manga)
Code Geass
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
(this one kinda because of Yang, Wenli)
Death Note
Trigun
(though no real protagonist throughout)
Kuroko no Basket
One Punch-Man
(manga)
meh, that's all i could come up with atm.. don't know if any of them are exactly what you're looking for, but wouldn't hurt to look..
also, maybe you can just pick up a shounen series
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Boku no Hero Academia (manga) -> dropped
Code Geass
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
(this one kinda because of Yang, Wenli) --> might read/watch it later on
Death Note -> already read it
Trigun (though no real protagonist throughout) -> will put that on the list
Kuroko no Basket -> already read it
One Punch-Man (manga) -->dropped it
meh, that's all i could come up with atm.. don't know if any of them are exactly what you're looking for, but wouldn't hurt to look..
also, maybe you can just pick up a shounen series --> most of y manga is shounen, what i want to search is that specific story line

responsed
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Been reading Tenkuu Shinpan by Tsuina MIURA.... probably would not be reading it if I had not gotten it as a gift :u If I did not respect the person that bought it for me I'd probably use the manga as a doorstop like Btooom! *puke*

It's got, ehhh, okay art... but lacks any story so far, and the plot is pretty generic.

Still gonna read it though.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Started the anime Touch.. been meaning to for a while, but I was never in the mood for another baseball series.. well, it's not about baseball at all, so i'm relieved.. it focuses on the characters and romance every episode, and it's very entertaining so far..
reminds me of Maison Ikkoku which ended up becoming one of my favorites

I finished it a while ago.. I didn't expect to be hit by slight feels in this, or rather by feels in anything anymore ever, but episodes 25-27 just hit home hard.. It was fairly similar to a personal event that just happened in my life, and it just got me a bit emotional.. though I still never cry (for personal reasons), but it did hit hard..

Anyway, it got a bit more about baseball about halfway through, but its primary focus was still the characters and their development/relationships. It'd still categorize it as a Romance/Drama/Slice of Life over a Sports series.. 8/10 would recommend, and it's a lot better than recent anime (which has all been bad)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.