Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Homer IS epic though...would that be pun?

Either way, winwinwinwinwiwn...maybe some day I will be good enough to help
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
aye cap'n

found out that i wont be able to, i got some "tests" (not exams but sort of like stepping in or something, lost the appropriate english word.) in Saturday, 10 am (which means i'll need to take rest after studies and w/e), so i'll most probably have to get prepared for that, i found out this lately so i tried to post as soon as i could to let you know.. sorry mates.
But why's the rum gone? :v
I got the king of video game textures to try Captain Falcon. Borgpunx.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I wonder if we should use complicated openers, or should we make - at least the openers - the way they do.

it might be funny seeing as the enemy can't even close up to you if you don't do it for you both ;p, but I hope it's not that bad with 'em, and the equal "style" openers can be less risky for us.
What do you think, RAs?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Nah Sah. Just because our opponent is doing simple boring moves, we don't have to bring ourselves down to their level. We'll show them the way of the RAlligion ;)
[A L P H A]
yea but i have a bad "gut" feeling about it... and I'm trying to decieve the fate xP!
I know we will. but the point is, will we win on points? :P
In my opinion, you guys should do a nice amount of preparation. Keep your nice, complex moves but also be aware that simple moves may work best for you. With simple logic you should be able to do trial and error the first 3 rounds. This sounds risky, but it may be worth it. Good luck, I should be there to watch.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
I'd like to join RelaxAll
I would like to join the RelaxAll clan. If im not good enough I fully Understand. I have only faced your member Nikelos in a couple matches and he taught me some relaxall moves, ill post a little replay of our recent fights. heres some info on meh.

Name: DjPz
Belt: Black
Any other clans: Yes, Fr3styL currently.
Forum and game activity: everyday, (mostly)
Timezone: still dont know XD

Thanks guys.

*edit: IDK if its anything special or a requirment, but I can run lol.
Attached Files
DjPz vs. Nikelos.rpl (60.2 KB, 13 views)
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.