Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ey! AKP!!!
how is it going with that LSD pic? can u change the colour on the word LSD to blue and the outer "glow" to neon green? and then change the yellow part of the pill and change it to white and change the red side to neon kinda blue? and thw white should also be kinda neon. u understand what i mean? if u could do this, it would help me and 6 of my friend out very much... WE CAN ADVERTISE U IN OUR VIDS :O:O:O:O:O
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
I do not know what you are talking about. Thats nice :3
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Tri Nations tourney?
Like, NZ vs Another Country vs Another Country?
Sounds like fun.

But if we vs like, The US, we are going to get smashed.
And I don't know if veb still looks here...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Good morning?
I thought this was the goodNIGHT thread.
Oh well.
Good morning!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Why is Fezch so keen on getting ID12345 in to Nano?

Fezch was close to be in YES. He was their clan artist and spent more time on their forums.

Copied from the Recruitment thread.

Kordiss, that is not the reason.
ID12345 is m friend, and I just don't understand why he wasn't allowed to join.
If it was because of his post count, that should make no difference.
Before I joined Nano, I was a massive spammer.

Also, Jay, How much does it cost to make a flame using the forge thing?