Toribash
Whatever's more comfortable for you, Metri. To those who can devote some extra effort to call me "Timee" though, your actions will be greatly appreciated.

Also ... Yeah, I really do that sometimes, just to bug her.

(Note: I'm 16, Froggy, but most of the people I know thought I was 19-21 when they first met me. Weird.)

Somebody please link Teague's post NAO!
Last edited by Trick; Sep 16, 2013 at 11:35 PM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
I promised Mystery that when I get in, I'm gonna be helping him ... manage this forum (that was surprisingly straightforward) as well as update the "[Secret]Monthly" thread on a semi-regular to regular basis.

This is only for the period of time it takes me to settle in to all the new stuff going on in toribash and highschool alike.
Noted.

In the meantime, I'm just gonna get comfortable being "unranked", not that it matters whether I'm in any particular rank. Being a member of this clan is an achievement in itself.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Somebody please link Teague's post NAO!

Posts mate... posts.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by LaSer38 View Post
by the way if we have to start to talk about sex we should ask teague. I remenber his post
"DUDES OFMg I GET THE GIRl"
make laugh so much XD

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Posts mate... posts.

Both Froggy and I were referring to a single post made by Teague, so "post" instead of "posts" is the correct term to use in the sentence that I wrote.
fl0w
He still has posts though. DON'T YOU CORRECT ME NEWCOMER...
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Conceded.

I did not mean any offense (I hope you didn't, either).

Let's just let this pass, please.
Last edited by Trick; Sep 18, 2013 at 03:36 PM.
fl0w