Toribash
Hello! Uh yeah, new leader .

Originally this clan was called SoA, which I help found and lead with Drake. I had to leave, as "certain events", came up.

Yeah, you'll notice some changes coming up constantly, as I am going to try some things out .
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Hello! Uh yeah, new leader .

Originally this clan was called SoA, which I help found and lead with Drake. I had to leave, as "certain events", came up.

Yeah, you'll notice some changes coming up constantly, as I am going to try some things out .

yer good luck with that, I tried to change some things.... it didn't go well.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
yer good luck with that, I tried to change some things.... it didn't go well.

lucky for us he isnt you. he hads alot of experance when it comes to clans an things like that. thats one of the main reasons i called him in here.
-----
Originally Posted by Squidooo View Post
:<

he is just helping me lead the clan buddy. he is a old friend an he as alot of experence with clans an things like that.
Last edited by Drakeco; Feb 4, 2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Originally Posted by Drakeco View Post
lucky for us he isnt you. he hads alot of experance when it comes to clans an things like that. thats one of the main reasons i called him in here.

I'm not doing anything wrong am I... drake do you see me as a wrongdoer?
Leader of nothing
I'm not doing anything wrong am I... drake do you see me as a wrongdoer?

no not in till now i didnt. not really mad because in the end, its just me in my clan in the first place. you are ok.
I understand how you may feel. this wasn't your choice it was mine, and I'm sorry.

na its totally ok. ust wish you would of told me first. but whatever!
doesnt say you could, did i? told you its whatever an just leave it as that an talk about samething else.