Toribash
Wow, I do have school tomorrow and Friday. Once I get back my math test, it will determine my whole grade for the marking period. When I took the test, I noticed that all of the problems and directions were written in ancient Sumerian. I think I failed.
A hasbeen like the rest
I'm starting school in a few weeks....

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
I am finishing school in a few weeks. I don't usually study for my exams, and I always do well. Except for math this year.
A hasbeen like the rest
Damn, weeks? I just got some days. Anyway congrats danny, you've been good except in math. :P
I'm fucked in math...
@Latin: to be honest, I don't know which one was the newest anymore. Eventhough I've seen all of them. But is it POW?
and sorry, I've been less active lately.
@soul: I'd say that Vlad is best top due to his sustain and ap bruiser abilities. He can be countered by most mid-laners before lvl 6.
I also made a smurf which I want to play from time to time, feel free to add me there (1Cryptic1). You too danny ;)
@Kratos: Haha, now I feel like an a.sshole for being already done with school some weeks ago

Somehwere there Marty(zebra) says:
Sugar
Honey
Iced
Tea

How can I be so stupid?

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Yes it was pow count D:
I posted it here like 4 ~ 6 days ago when I uploaded it

Originally Posted by RangedThief3 View Post

Somehwere there Marty(zebra) says:
Sugar
Honey
Iced
Tea

How can I be so stupid?

lol
Last edited by LatinBlade; May 31, 2013 at 01:35 AM.
@Latin: ah, sry didnt see your post, just saw you uploading a new vid some days ago since I subbed you ;)
to the vid: everything looks great, well synched, nice music, nice replays. just one thing: ~0:28 are some very fast cuts that I'd leave out. Everything else is great.