Toribash
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post

"i'd beat up silence"

quoted from me saying something to my mother 3 days ago
I thought this place had died while I was revising for and taking my exams... Anyway, I am at uni now, and if anyone remembers the string of numbers I added to my password to prevent me accessing my main account then could they PM me them so I can start participating again (although IRC doesn't seem to work on the uni wifi)? Also, how is everyone? Who and what is new since I left, who is back, who is gone, and why? Also Tuna, where do you live in Scotland (I am at uni in Scotland).
Originally Posted by NotZelda View Post
I thought this place had died while I was revising for and taking my exams... Anyway, I am at uni now, and if anyone remembers the string of numbers I added to my password to prevent me accessing my main account then could they PM me them so I can start participating again (although IRC doesn't seem to work on the uni wifi)? Also, how is everyone? Who and what is new since I left, who is back, who is gone, and why? Also Tuna, where do you live in Scotland (I am at uni in Scotland).

hey im kabal
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by NotZelda View Post

Hiya Zelda, you never gave me those numbers!

Also I am Lothian based, near Edinburgh. Are you going to St Andrews?
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Tuna; yeah, well remembered (or if not good guess anyway).
-----
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Anyone who has an iPhone get go keyboard....trust me

Keyboards will never catch on you fool. #touchscreenmasterrace
Last edited by NotZelda; Sep 5, 2016 at 05:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump