View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you don't.
but your social masochism is remarkable ;P.

Often publicly insulting yourself. I wonder what's going on with you, dude ;P.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
no no. Your nickname is just another example of it. Not an explanation ;P.

But let's leave it alone, if you don't wish to speak it. >.> And wishing to speak it would proabably be ANOTHER case of you doing it;p, so let's just leave it.;)
lol, looks like someone got buthurt
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
you are WAY too hard on yourself Phail. I have noticed it allot, Im kind of the same way sometimes though, so I cant say anything.

Back on topic. Se we should win the next round?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
We should certainly win,

Myrmidons, my brothers of the sword. I'd rather fight alongside you than any army of thousands. Let no man forget how menacing we are. We are lions. You know what's there waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it. It's yours!

Above qoute by Achilles before Troy.

personally i think the above qoute fits our situation perfectly, not only because we are more ferocious than them (like lions), and not only will we gain tori immortality by going down in the records as defeating them and indeed any in our way to become Torileague champions. But achilles is immortal (except for his heels) and sahee's little description for me on the homies enlisted thead is "kows the secrets of immortality". Now this is a good omen, let your hearts be lifted and fight on, and be prepared to see my ankle break :P
Last edited by Nikelaos; Mar 24, 2009 at 05:35 PM.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
We should certainly win,

Above qoute by Achilles before Troy.

personally i think the above qoute fits our situation perfectly, not only because we are more ferocious than them (like lions), and not only will we gain tori immortality by going down in the records as defeating them and indeed any in our way to become Torileague champions. But achilles is immortal (except for his heels) and sahee's little description for me on the homies enlisted thead is "kows the secrets of immortality". Now this is a good omen, let your hearts be lifted and fight on, and be prepared to see my ankle break :P

uh man, you're going too homer on my ass now. Just practice against similar-playing opponents. Win or loose let's just keep cool heads this time, so shh. Don't be so poetic:P. Yo'.
aww come on sah, a litle pep talk never hurt anybody.

then again i see your point, being too complacent can be just as dangerous as having a low self esteem. So point to you, i'll save te poetry for the English coursework.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix