View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That blue name looks good with your avatar. Congrats.

ono now you can see up-comming events :C.

Ha, moderaiders. Fucking great.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Paranormal Entity
Okay so, I wanted to watch this movie for a few months now. So, I got on Netflix one day, and then it was there. So I was like, " Cool, I'm going to watch this."

First of all, let me give you Netflix's description.
" Following Thomas Finley's apparent slaying of his younger sister and a paranormal investigator, this home video footage surfaces, clearly revealing his family's frighteningly real struggles with a powerful spiritual entity that haunted their house."

I suggest that you watch it in the dark at 4:00AM.

*SPOILER*

Well, the beginning of the movie was quite peaceful. There was a mom and her two kids, Thomas and Samantha. Thomas wanted to document all of the things happening around the house because they heard weird noises here and there. After one night, they heard just about nothing. So, one of the kids ask if it was their dad doing this. The mom was defensive and said no. "Your father would never doing something like that. Then, the freaky shit progresses into even more freaky shit. One night, they heard loud bangs on the wall. They all ran out their rooms and huddled together. Then, Thomas found foot prints on the ceiling. He decided to follow them and see where they were going. they were leading into a room and when he looked in it, it slammed shut. The next morning, Thomas wanted to see where the footprints originated, So he followed them into the basement and seen that his father's urn was on the floor, broken. The ashes was spread on the floor and looked like it feet was in it. A couple nights later, Sam was in her room and she was screaming loud. Thomas came in her room and calmed her down, she said that she felt something pressing on her. The kids' mother, tried calling the paranormal investigator, but he was still on "holidays". A couple nights later, The mom and Sam had enough and decided to go to a motel to try to get away from this. They left Thomas alone in the house. ( which, in my opinion, was fucking retarded.) But Thomas decided to make trip wires with bells on it so he can hear if anything was wondering about. About 2-4AM he heard a bell lightly ringing in the darkness. He decided to investigate, he went to a room, and a chair slid fast in his direction. He backed up and walked over one bell. Then the bell was whipped towards him. He ran to a room and the "presence" slammed the door shut. Everything was silent, then "it" began on banging and scratching on the door. Then it stopped. The phone started to ring. he went out and piked it up, it was from his mother. She didn't reply to his "hellos". The next, or so, night, the mother and Sam came home and told Thomas that it followed them to the motel and beat Sam around. They went to bed. a couple nights later, Sam was in the bathtub, washing up and what not, then Thomas heard her screaming bloody murder. He ran into the bathroom and to find her screaming in the tub. She was beat and raped (or what I believed to be raped) in the bathtub. ( I don't want to explain this but it's kind of important. Oh well, the mom was in a hospital for cutting her wrists and some other mental things). So, some nights later Sam was calling for Thomas to come to her room. Thomas went to her room to find out that she wasn't in there. He searched around the house, First the living room, then the kitchen, then outside, and finally in the attic. He looked everywhere up there, and when he turned around, she was just standing there in a blank state. The rest is blah blah blah and what not.

Then at the last 10 minutes of the movie, the paranormal finally arrived to the house. They talked and whatnot and they came to a conclusion that most of the activity was cased by Sam, in Sam's room. The investigator then explained that the following night they were going to drive "it" away and that they needed 100% of their concentration and effort. The camera went black. The investigator was laying on the floor, dead with blood coming out of the mouth. Thomas was frightened and in shock. Then his sister was screaming bloody murder, again. But it was real this time. She was on the bed, naked and with blood over her whole body. And to me, again, it looked like she was being raped again. Her brother was screaming, but could do nothing. Then a gargling sound came from Sam and she fell on the floor dead.

The text at the end of the movie said that she was pronounced dead in the arms of her brother. Then later, the mother committed suicide in the hospital after hearing the news.

This movie freaked me out. I love scary movies. But I'm a real pussy while watching them.

I recommend that you guys watch this.
Last edited by ed; Feb 7, 2011 at 02:48 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Nice Bored !, gratz
---------------------------
EDIT:

And RayA75 too !

Sorry, I just saw the new SMods thread xd.
Last edited by Aoc; Feb 7, 2011 at 05:11 AM.
Originally Posted by edjr View Post
This movie freaked me out. I love scary movies. But I'm a real pussy while watching them.

:o , I actually enjoy scary movies, but they scare the shit out of me, I have been recommended by my friends to watch this movie, but my sister keep saying that is very scary, so I'm kinda afraid to watch it :o.
Remember, the most important responsibilities of any moderating position are power abuse and inactivity. Take heed and put into practice these responsibilities and you'll be fine.
Don't worry, I already learned both of those from toriagent.

I'm especially great at power amuse.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
It's so unbelievably transparent, though, you can easily tell it's a horror film and not a real scenario.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.