Toribash
Originally Posted by kball View Post
lol .22's are loud

.22's are about as loud as a car door slamming. They're one of the few small calibers I wouldn't mind not having ear protection around. Anything larger than 5.56/.223, I'm putting on earmuffs.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Aug 30, 2016 at 06:04 PM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
.22's are about as loud as a car door slamming. They're one of the few small calibers I wouldn't mind not having ear protection around. Anything larger than 5.56/.223, I'm putting on earmuffs.

typo 101 i meant to say are not lmao and honestly I use ear muffs with .22/s when im at an inside range

lol since i never see any other [i] members in game I try to represent
idk felt like being random at posting 3 of my fav videos from month
i know no ones gonna watch them xD
Attached Files
throw tr.rpl (51.5 KB, 4 views)
savesss.rpl (43.5 KB, 4 views)
barrel roll.rpl (38.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by kball; Aug 31, 2016 at 01:38 AM.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

lol .22's are loud

They don't that loud in the movies :<
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
How's everyone doing these days? I haven't been able to stay in contact that much as of recently, but just wanting to hear how everyone's been for the past month or so. (:
I've been good, busy as all fuck though. Went abroad for a week, half work related and half for personal reasons(To visit family, both mine and my girlfriend's)
Today I wend clothes shopping with her, and I have decided I fucking hate clothes shopping...
Been doing a lot of development recently, doing a freelance job for a client, so I should get some money in from that.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I've been doing pretty good. Especially on September 7 th. How what your move-in?

>August 31st what?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yea tuna it sucks 5x worse when doing it w/ the oppo sex
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Yup, The issue with clothes shopping for me is that there is way more clothes for women. What could have been a 1 hour outing turned into 5 hours :u
At least I like her company, so that was good
But damn, I think I may now be an expert in frilly underwear, actually, no, it went in one ear and out the other... :I
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
>August 31st what?

I said a specific date because something might happen on that day....such as my birthday.

Im turning 3
-----
typo 101 i meant to say are not lmao and honestly I use ear muffs with .22/s when im at an inside range

I need earmuffs for all this freedom i hear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc
Last edited by Virus; Sep 1, 2016 at 12:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump