View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post

After that, when we had a re-match, and siku lost. He was still trying to protest cause I supposedly used another opener than before.

how bold of you to say things like this when the pics you yourself provided prove that i didnt protest. I just recall having slightly more points after first turn in that sad fight that caused shitstorm to break. You can see from the pics that i say "stop making a big deal" followed by "i accept thsi outcome"...."fags"

that is all
Originally Posted by XaruS View Post
im using impros but yeh ill train

Don't risk it toooooo much this time ;p. It's a clan's league.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
i don't think you can norf because you joined after the Clan League started but i dunno.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
I don't "trust" you too much with your skills yet ;P. the others I know for months. I know how they can fail :P. but you, I'm sure you're good, but no, sorry. I'll put my trust into people I know for longer, norf.
There is only one such opportunity per year..and I thought, I can win a lot for my clan. Because I'm not the worst player, you know... guess, my skill is good enough, so I won't let you down.
But, anyway, that's your own choice....
Last edited by Sahee; Mar 23, 2009 at 03:14 AM.
...I got it right with the f-0 thing. I have played smash bros also, its a fun game and I like it...I honestly had no clue wtf anyone was talking about when they said "falcon punch" though >.>

But w/e, I played f-0 for hours and hours when I was your age!

[/bitter old gamer rant]
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Dude. those guys are playing unbelieveably simple.... Noob claps level. >.>
The only person who does something else sometimes is stonewall, but the rest?!? >.> It hurts even to watch it :P.

As I never bother playing with people playing with such ... erm... "style(?!)", and i think you don't as well, then you might want to try now. Grab some white belters and ask them to play lenshu with you :P so you can get the idea of how to deal with noob-claps, leg-extends, ultra-holding, and generally no flavor :P.