Toribash
Potman I mention people that I think is worthy, and you're more than "that".
A war manager huh, I'm quite interested, and monkey kfan is really skilled. I MEAN WICKED SKILLED, we should make him participate with clan stuff, dadeichu I haven't said welcome yet, WELCOME TO OUR CLAN BOI, BE READY FOR SOME ASS RAPI- I mean enjoy your stay . Good luck ya'll
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
how do people train? do you have a move list you train against or fight your self? perhaps we could organise a training day.
Originally Posted by Yaum View Post
Potman I mention people that I think is worthy, and you're more than "that".
A war manager huh, I'm quite interested, and monkey kfan is really skilled. I MEAN WICKED SKILLED, we should make him participate with clan stuff, dadeichu I haven't said welcome yet, WELCOME TO OUR CLAN BOI, BE READY FOR SOME ASS RAPI- I mean enjoy your stay . Good luck ya'll

Oh :o

Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
how do people train? do you have a move list you train against or fight your self? perhaps we could organise a training day.

I used to teach ppl how to spar, play etc.... Maybe ask someone from our clan that is better than you to teach
-----
we are warring [NAO] ./jo sr to help
-----
we won 8: 3 gg
Last edited by Potram; Aug 28, 2014 at 01:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

When there are a few of us online, we will usually be in the room under the name of "Flip". In there, we play ABD usually and just get to play with eachother. So.. Yeah. If that helps.

There isn't really a set "day/time" that we train though. It's whoever and what time we are on.
Gj potman, you contributed so much, I even watched the vid of flip vs obey way back, u were awesome even though you lost haha xD.
Nipples, while I was taking a stroll in the tb world, I noticed that we are still known as one of the best in sparring and parkour, I need some training bro, help?
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...