Toribash
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
The manga is better than the anime, but that is often the case :o

but manga sucks :/
probably bc i tried to read it in web cuz they dont sell them here
manga just takes some time to get used to
been reading it online for over a year now and i dont regret it
cage the gargoyle
I don't read manga on websites, I'll either buy it as a physical book or download a scanned copy, then make it a PDF and read it on my phone :u

Also, I have been watching Moritasan wa Mukuchi, Slice of Life anime is always better when you're super stoned...
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post

u suck
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post

I read some online and some through an app on my phone. But it takes a while to get into it, but the story really builds nicely into your head through manga. Sometimes when I remember a manga, its like I saw an anime of it in my head lol.

But yeah, can't buy them here either. Or well, you can, but 20$ for a book (4 chapters)... imported goods are pricy af xD

Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
manga just takes some time to get used to
been reading it online for over a year now and i dont regret it

Yeah absolutely
Reading Ares right now. A friend recommended it to me. Haven't read to much yet, but i'm loving it so far.
Originally Posted by Coine View Post
Reading Ares right now. A friend recommended it to me. Haven't read to much yet, but i'm loving it so far.

finished that a while back, definitely a good series i'd recommend to anyone
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
But yeah, can't buy them here either. Or well, you can, but 20$ for a book (4 chapters)... imported goods are pricy af xD

not sure if it ships to your country, but https://www.bookdepository.com/ is the best site ever..
free shipping on everything too
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Hahaha shit gets stolen 70% of the time if you import here xD Ive bought stuff before that just went "poof"