Toribash
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Guys, why do we not post enough to show our activity? Don't go post, hour later, post, no! We had the activity, post something, even if it doesn't have to do with flip...or toribash! Say at least something!!

I thought we were talking about the off topic on skype.
So, can I talk off topic here?
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
I thought we were talking about the off topic on skype.
So, can I talk off topic here?

off topic stays on the skype chat, it's better to keep the clan stuffs here, we'll have a better chance of making it on officiall later.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
off topic stays on the skype chat, it's better to keep the clan stuffs here, we'll have a better chance of making it on officiall later.

Yes, that's what i thought too.
If I talk too much off topic here, I'm worried that I will fucked up the chance for us to be official. That's why I don't really talk much here.
it's still good if you keep on being active and joining conversations now and then, more activity = better chance of getting accepted
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by Dadeichu View Post
Nationality: 'Murica
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.): UTC 05:00
A little about yourself: My name is Xander Covington. I am a guy who loves sparring, parkour, replay making, aikido and tons of other mods.
I have my own channel on youtube too.
QI: 1248
Best (Most liked) Mods: ABD, Aikido, Xspar, classic, judo
How many days in a week are you online: 7
People who persuaded you to come here: Hmm, not much except monkeyapex
People you know here: monkeyapex
Previous Clans (What happened and why did you leave them?) : [Monk] and (Apollo) I left monk because they weren't ready to accept the truth about me and Apollo died
Previous Bans (Infractions are included): Nothing bad, i typed in hampa two times, ishi once, and 2 useless post infracts
Alts: Otai

Why do you want to join this clan?: I love this clan because i've seen very skilled players in it, i want to fit in with my kind of people
Can you do anything for the clan? (Videos, Art, etc.)+proof: ... Hmm.. I can help with TC and replays FOR videos :P Maybe some art, but it probably sucks
Read the Rules and will follow them: YES
Skype name (May raise chance of getting in) : Nope

This seems like a pretty good app + good replays but you need more forum activity, you will join as a trial member for 2 weeks at first. Everyone welcome Dadeichu to the clan!
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
it's still good if you keep on being active and joining conversations now and then, more activity = better chance of getting accepted

What me and others are going to try:
>Be active.
>Stay on topic.
>Make (Flip) official.

Also, Welcome Dadeichu!
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
We lost 7:13
i scored 6 and i think yaum 1 (correct me if i am wrong) atleast it was fun :')
btw: i suggest to have another war manager so we can start wars when i am not there

I scored 1 because I only fought once -_- but it doesnt matter it was fun haha.
And about the activity, devil I stay active as much as possible, anyway guys, I won't be in-game that much because of the first week of school, got a lot to manage, but I'll be able to stay active in forums so I don't think it's a problem, about the war, we should have a clan war team, let maro potram and monkey and the other co leaders decide
Last edited by Yaum; Aug 27, 2014 at 09:24 PM.
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
Ok, first, welcome Dadeichu. <3

Second, we need them War Managers. Absolutely need them. I would like to nominate Yaum, PubicSoup, Fragray. If you want to become a War Manager, PM me or Maro and we will sort that out.

Thirdly, we need a clear out.. .-.
People like KFan don't ever post on the forum and don't help in wars and stuff... So... I'll leave that to Maro.

Fourthly... Good luck everybody on your first week(s) at school!

Fifthly, "Why don't I fits"?

Originally Posted by Yaum View Post
....we should have a clan war team, let maro potram and monkey and the other co leaders decide

I am not a co leader but thanks for mentioning me lol