Toribash
Faking grammatical errors like the ones in that pm is rather more difficult than it would seem. Then again, I'm guessing that account is an alt.
oh hi
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
I can't believe Hyde can stand posting in threads like this one http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=373340

Half of the people in there are a threat, not only to themselves, but to everyone around them, maybe even the entire human race, provided they have the intellegence to makeshift a bomb.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
At least it isn't rampant stupidity. I won't bother reading all the posts and I'll pretend that there's at least moderately intelligent, albeit heated, discussion occurring.
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
I can't believe Hyde can stand posting in threads like this one http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=373340

Half of the people in there are a threat, not only to themselves, but to everyone around them, maybe even the entire human race, provided they have the intellegence to makeshift a bomb.

What can I say... I can't stand it, but, I have an urge to prevent people from being stupid, and the best way to satisfy it is through the internet.

And by prevent, I mean attempt to prevent.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by de4th View Post
At least it isn't rampant stupidity

Thats actually precisely what it is..
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
Thats actually precisely what it is..

I've meant to ask, Lord PenisMonster, sir, how're things going? I've been meaning to catch you on irc
Hoss.
Everything is goin alright.

And yea I haven't been in IRC for about 5-6 months I guess, probably why you haven't seen me there for a bit.
i like how none of you acknowledged me
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~