Toribash
Add a little more aaaand wrong thread we dont use this one anymore... I'll get the link
-----
here ya go http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=548324
Last edited by asdguy; Feb 14, 2016 at 02:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im back....... so yeah
Hi member of Origin!

Why I want to reach you?

Looking for a great clan, active, respectful and go-getter. Looking for a clan that makes wars and several event. Deplus, I am looking to join a clan containing players Toribash good. In short, Origin responds to all these factors! Deplus I ask several original players tell me how to join the clan, and all my help like asdguy. Which for this clan is linked.

My experience on Toribash?

I play a Toribash since very long time. Although I am only black belt, I consider myself a very good player. My favorite mod is BoxshuMushu. I won my first tournament in this mod. I also like Judo. To be honest, I hate Aikido, and Greykido AikidoBigDojo. I am enormously bad in these mods.

What can I bring to the clan?

I can help the clan to victories in war. Deplus, I can help the clan create some event like bet servers. I can help members who are in trouble.

Hobbies

My hobbies are video games and hockey. My favorite computer games is Toribash. I play for a very long time Toribash. On the Xbox 360 is Halo. Besides, if you have an Xbox360 tell me!

Me?

My name is Jeremy and I Cassista 13 years. I was born on January 8, 2003. I'm size of a 13 year old and I am serious it be in the classroom or in my sport. I live in Canada in the province of Quebec, so I speak French and a little English (I am anyway good English). Very young, I discovered a passion for my favorite sport: hockey. I play since I'm 3 ans.Je a special school: Sports-Etudes. It is a school where we do sports in the morning and going to school after the noon. With this shcool, I can learn while playing is my favorite sport.

Other?
I love the drawings animate: Naruto. My favorite meal is poutine. My favorite music is : Enimem t'ill a collapse. I like to learn English by playing a Toribash. My sister is 10 years old.

A big thank you for reading!
I hope I can join your troops!

Leninja99

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Last edited by Campione; Feb 14, 2016 at 04:20 AM.
i say yes but i'm not sure if you will be active in forums everyday.
ill give u a week trial just too see
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin