Toribash
Pidgenere/ Pudge beer here!

Applying to you The Vibe.

Now to start off. I am a 22 year old, Adventurous, male. I currently live in Canada, on a trip that should have never happened. I work as a poorly paid bagger in some grocery store that can't afford stable bathrooms.

That's enough personal stuff.

I am currently a 4th dan. I mostly play Aikido based mods with exceptions like erth tk. Zero alts. I was in Sinon previously. I was the war leader guy who did wars. I left Sinon due to, I can't really say. I just really felt that I should leave.

Now to start the 5 paragraphs of why you need me.

I consider myself to be an outgoing guy. Befriending most of Vibe. I feel that could benefit you. Also not to consider i'm the most super active person ever. I would mostly try to pick up the pieces of Vibes forum activity and put them into a puzzle, all full and healthy!
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post

Now to start off. I am a 22 year old, Adventurous, male. I currently live in Canada, on a trip that should have never happened. I work as a poorly paid bagger in some grocery store that can't afford stable bathrooms.

I am currently a 4th dan. I mostly play Aikido based mods with exceptions like erth tk. Zero alts. I was in Sinon previously. I was the war leader guy who did wars. I left Sinon due to, I can't really say. I just really felt that I should leave.

I consider myself to be an outgoing guy. Befriending most of Vibe. I feel that could benefit you. Also not to consider i'm the most super active person ever. I would mostly try to pick up the pieces of Vibes forum activity and put them into a puzzle, all full and healthy!

As long as you don't get that leaving feeling again.

Yeah from me pending other members votes.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post

i vote yes too i met him ingame and he is a pretty nice guy
Signature
Hello, (Vibe). I understand that I am fairly 'New' to this game & you guys seem to be a very organized and well respected clan.

Let me start by saying although I am new it would be really cool to start out in this clan from beginner, and stay in it with full dedication until I'm "OldSchool" I am very well rounded on the forum seeing as though that's

what I prefer to spend my time doing. In game im brown belt. I only play AikidoBD, and would consider myself to be well above play level for a brown belt. I study replays from good players such as Sparky, Grim,

Shmevin. Ect. And Ive picked up on the game and play tactics rather quickly I've heard. I do have a job Irl I work Grave Yard 11:30 P.m - 8:00 A.m. So obviously i won't be active during those times, unless I call out

or I get the weekend off. then I'm Pretty much always active whether its just Marketing or hosting a bet server, or practicing AikidoBD. I don't want to keep you guys reading this for to long, so I guess I'm going to end

it here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

------
Originally Posted by Laced View Post
Hello, (Vibe). I understand that I am fairly 'New' to this game & you guys seem to be a very organized and well respected clan.

Let me start by saying although I am new it would be really cool to start out in this clan from beginner, and stay in it with full dedication until I'm "OldSchool" I am very well rounded on the forum seeing as though that's

what I prefer to spend my time doing. In game im brown belt. I only play AikidoBD, and would consider myself to be well above play level for a brown belt. I study replays from good players such as Sparky, Grim,

Shmevin. Ect. And Ive picked up on the game and play tactics rather quickly I've heard. I do have a job Irl I work Grave Yard 11:30 P.m - 8:00 A.m. So obviously i won't be active during those times, unless I call out

or I get the weekend off. then I'm Pretty much always active whether its just Marketing or hosting a bet server, or practicing AikidoBD. I don't want to keep you guys reading this for to long, so I guess I'm going to end

------

i vote yes i allready saw you ingame once and you did seem like a nice guy
Signature
Originally Posted by Laced View Post

------

Yes for trial

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Hello Vibe Members! My Name Is Jaylex And My Real Name Is Jason, And I Am 12 Years Old, I Live In Holy Family Village Bagumbayan Taguig City, Philippines, My Mom's Name Is Norielyn And My Father Jason Too. And I Love To Play Music, Piano, And My Favorite Foods Is Chicken, Hotdog And Some Of Vegetables, And I Have Played This Game Since I Was 10, So This Is My App Thx For Reading This! Hope I Can Join!!!!