Toribash
Hey [e] members, DreamCoil here,

I'm 17 and a proud brit who recently got back into toribash after exiting the scene ages ago, to the point where I can't even remember the account name as I used to play on a different PC. This is probably the reason why I might punch slightly above my weight - whilst I'm a green belt I'm quickly building up my QI to become blue, and am already winning a few of the 500TC Greykido tournaments, beating some of the higher ranked blue belts. I still have a lot to learn from the better guys however; this is why I'm almost playing at least once a day.

As for mods I enjoy, I especially enjoy mods which encourage fracturing rather than dismemberment, such as Aikido (+ variants, mainly greykido although I'm interested in trying out ABD which most people down play in lower tiers too often) and JudoFrac. If I was to identify a main weakness it would be that my openers are probably too consistent, which is something I want to work on with you guys. I'd also be interested in developing more throws and the like if that's what you're interested in.

Aside from toribash, I'm also a programmer - my main language currently being Python. I'd perhaps be interested in learning some Lua in order to assist with mod creation. I'm also into my anime and manga a bit (I noticed SparChar-senpai's Mirai Nikki Yandere Face for example ;p), especially RWBY. I'm also a gamer - I once came 3rd in a UK HearthStone tournament, although those days have long gone now.

In terms of communication, I also have access to Skype, TS3 and Mumble, which I would be willing to give usernames out for in the event of joining the clan.

Oh and by the way, Yes, I did turn it off and on again. Turns out there was a memory leak in my program.

Thanks,
Toby (DreamCoil)
You noticed senpai. Now senpai notices you.

Yes for me.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
@Dream I see nothing wrong with plenty about yourself you get a yes from me to.
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples
You're not a young child and you also done a very decent application.

Accepted.

Also note: got to be 16 now to apply. I'm done recruiting anyone under 16 since they seem to just join for the official clan tag.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I would like to join [e] lectric.
I would like to join electric. My name is Ellis Grant on Skype, my steam name is ellisgrant50 and my real name is Ellis. I am 14 years of age but I am 15 in 2 days. I am from England and know a little German. I would like to join this clan because of the respect they have for each other and the great community of electric. would help by posting videos of electric members on YouTube to show off the skills electric owns. I am best on Mushu of such. My weakness is Parkour. I am also a black belt. My previous clans are Bombs away, xeroNation, Thol and smile. I left Bomb because I was being Ignored as such. I left the rest due to being called weird names like slut for example.
Last edited by ellisluke1; Jul 5, 2015 at 07:12 PM.
Ah sorry ill have to give it a no
Last edited by eeky; Jul 5, 2015 at 07:23 PM. Reason: No
Big Impacts May Happen Throughout Your Life,
Originally Posted by ellisluke1 View Post
I would like to join electric. My name is Ellis Grant on Skype, my steam name is ellisgrant50 and my real name is Ellis. I am 14 years of age but I am 15 in 2 days. I am from England and know a little German. I would like to join this clan because of the respect they have for each other and the great community of electric. would help by posting videos of electric members on YouTube to show off the skills electric owns. I am best on Mushu of such. My weakness is Parkour. I am also a black belt. My previous clans are Bombs away, xeroNation, Thol and smile. I left Bomb because I was being Ignored as such. I left the rest due to being called weird names like slut for example.

You're already in a clan still. Instant rejected.
Plus, failed to read first post:
Under 16
Didn't c/p what was needed.

Do not vote on this app, it's instant rejected.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Also note: got to be 16 now to apply. I'm done recruiting anyone under 16 since they seem to just join for the official clan tag.

nice, now we will not have clanhopper kids, yay!
Keep walking
hello

k im a toribasher i start like 1 or 2 years ago im a 3rd dan black belt
i like spar and parkour.
im a trader i can trade or gift steam keys and stuff of toribash
im friend of TananPro

here | blow i post some
|
|
|
-----
oh sorry that was a missclick xDDD

k i continue
i want to join this clan cuz pepole talk good of that clan...
i create (MM) the best spanish clan on toribash...
is not clan hop the leaders of that clan kick me out for some reaasons like in a month ago
ahhh
i love aikido and all what have "kido" in the name
im good at erthtk v2
so i think this is all thanks guy
cya ^^
-----
oh i forgot the replay
k
here thanks guys
Attached Files
MLG MODE ON.rpl (63.1 KB, 4 views)
yay.rpl (140.1 KB, 3 views)