Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Jooker with all due respect, how would you know if there is deadline? Your always inactive and rarely read discuss pages. Me and Flesh agreed that the tourney would be 15 days long. We hit deadline so we agreed a lockdown tourney would be fair. Also i gave fair warning of final match. Not my fault you didn't show.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
well like I said I am not giving he prizes out
(well 10k is gaved by fleshmon not by me)
and I am online everyday
3-5 hours each day
and you guys u can't even send a pm to players to know?......you could do it with a couple of hours ago....
whatever.....
Jooker. I posted 3 times over the past 3 days. -_- I gave fair warning. You think it's easy to PM 35+ Players?
Also Sub and Bat are very excited they won. Don't disappoint them and please send they're prize.
BTW Your online 3-5 Hours everyday but not very forum active. Check more than the latest discuss page. Check all the ones you haven't read yet.
Zen i don't know what the fuck has happend in this tourney. I was waiting for an opponent for like 1 week, jooker also waiting to fight against who has to fight and lots of us.
I was not even announcent about the deadline
you think i should do it?
i am not giving out fuckin' 10 euros for this shit cuz I wasn't announcent
Jooker. Next tourney you are free to send PM to everyone if we end up with the "Deadline Protocol" again.