Toribash
Please the jackie chan thingy...
Go read the first page.

Tho you look nice. I really love the "j" letter in your name.

EDIT: ninjd...

fuck
Already a no from me because you clearly didn't go to the first page
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
My Age : 15 years old

Who do I know in TGS? : I know Tman a little, and Orko inspired me to write this

Current Country: Lithuania

My Alts/Name change: Armorskin Whiteris and Mondevil (Nobody important)

My Belt: 4th dan

My GMT: +2

My Primary Language(s): Lithuanian, English

My Secondary Language(s): A bit of Russian

My Preferred Mods: Abd freak

My Previous Clans: This might take a while to remember, I'm a scavenger, i like to see how many clans act. (Flip)(Fv)(v)(Violent)(Alive)(Shinobi)(Armored)(Ub erM)(Megusta)

Why did I leave / Why was i kicked: (Flip) -Kicked for correcting grammar (Fv) - Inactive during holidays (v) - Left to lower the heat between the clan members and neko (Violent) - died (Alive) - On my alt (Armored) - My clan, died because a rage kid kicked everyone out (UberM) - Deak seems unstable to me (Can't remeber) - Leader asked for items in exchange for the leader post, kicked when i sent him hunter force, he got banned for 1 month

My Contact Information - Skype - Mond3vil
- Email - Rnsvgo@gmail.com

Why I choose TGS: Let's start with what. TGS is a very active clan, with a lot of experience, Most of the players in this clan know a lot about the forums, and the game itself. I've been wanting to join for a while, but was too shy to apply. Fear has it's cons you know. The members aren't too prideful, so they might be a good source of Inspiration.

What I Can Offer To This Clan: Not much to be honest. A member who could post in forums and has a sence of humor, that, and showing that even a 4th dan can get accepted into one of the most powerful clans

Special skills: None

How long have I been playing Tb : Combined time is 4 years, took a few breaks in between

Other information (Useless to some)

I like this game due to my personality, I plan to keep playing it a lot, and become well known. I know a few of the GMs, and have potential to learn the forums. Even though i am not really special, and might not deserve to be in TGS, i would still like this app to be considered. I enjoy the company of smart people who know how to write normally. I might have made a few errors in this app, but hey, not everyone is perfect. I spend most of my time in bet servers, usually staying quiet because i get scared of attention. I dislike talking about myself, so that's why i made this app so short

Forum active - 5/10

in-game active - 7 or 8/10

Things that jackie chan isn't:
A bad father
Worse than chuck norris
A pussy who is scared to do his own stunts
African american :3
My real father (God damn it fate)

My warnings/bans:
A few, a couple are due to my strong sence in Pride.

My player card :
Last edited by Rotten; Feb 27, 2014 at 04:25 PM.
I should really find a clan.
Okay so someone made a decent app...
Orku can do jackie chan thingy but i want to say opinion.

Why have you made new accs?
Banned? Something you want to hide?

All of the clans you have been in are kinda... uh. Well never seen anything good in those.
And who the fuck joins Deakmaniacs clan for real?

Originally Posted by Hate View Post
that, and showing that even a 4th dan can get accepted into one of the most powerful clans

No one really cares so much about the belt...

Okay my angry and hateful opinions have been shared. Enjoy.

Or ignore that and grumpy cat.

fuck
Ok so it's a no from me until you change your avatar to grumpy cat

Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko