Toribash
Originally Posted by Accused View Post
Lol you arent simillar to my skills you can trust me on that btw no im on phone c:

He is gud :o

Yeah but I dont go all derpy in spar and I know how to balance speed up my momentum etc also look at his abs and legs when he spars.. Its nothing simillar to me
Dude I'm talking about abd and btw i dont play too much spars.
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Okay chill.

sorry

My vote is no, which means you are rejected.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hmm that my second time gotting rejected ... Anyway thanks for giving your opinion about me.
I walk a lonely road
Hey there!
My name is XxRaveyxX (nick name) And my real one is Woody Saad, thats my third time appliing because I would like to join your clan, your family.
I am 13 years old and I live at lebanon. I love eating, and I always try to combine new recipes to make a new kind food. My most important thing is to never lie for gaining anything. My dream ,when I will grow up, is to work at a big community where I can make new video games, fix errors, fix computers etc ...
I think you'll find me weird some times but I'm extremely active.
I love online games and I'm a big fan of "MUSIC".
I practice basket ball every Saturday with my friend at a small park.
I also like painting and I have some good paintings that you'll see it later.
I love art at real life and at Toribash too but I still don't have a tablet, so I practice on a paper with my pencil.
Concerning my Toribash I have things to tell. I joined in 2011 (at my main) and played it for consecutive years the first 5 months I've practised at single player and watched many videos on youtube for how to make a kick, punch etc... then I started playing multi-player after I invited my friends to join me in-game I liked aikido and mostly abd
After I entered too much tourneys asking for a teacher to help me and teach me how
to play toribash and found too much, and I was getting experienced more and more and
with time I started teaching white, orange, yellow, green and blue belts.
At 2012 I stopped Toribash and when i got back I saw that I was banned and the reason was first of all I just stole an account because that player stole my betting server I thought I can punish him by steeling his account, but when I gave him
his account back he spammed tourneys, and, I got banned because I was
in contact with his account.
Player Card:

The photo:
Attached Files
hhh head.rpl (38.7 KB, 6 views)
mid turn head butt.rpl (30.1 KB, 5 views)
Spar Rave V Uke.rpl (282.6 KB, 6 views)
Spar Me V MlgkillerZ.rpl (164.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Miracle; Apr 22, 2014 at 03:52 PM.
I walk a lonely road