Toribash
The character is near from Death Note

PS.

I missed school because I'm sick and got Borderlands 2

IT IS AMAZING.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
death note

I love the fact that people buy the book, write peoples names, and they don't die. Waste of money. <3

Book

EDIT: It's a anime too, didn't know.
Congrazzles RICKMO118, you may now choose your prize!

Jammui: People probably like it just because it looks like the Death Note, not that it actually works.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shmevin that was the most ridiculously easy question ever. Especially when you consider the fact 2 or 3 people in this clan have watched it because we told them too on the forums here.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
lolol it took me 1 second. BUT I'll take the 500 and a kissy on the cheek please :*
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Shmevin that was the most ridiculously easy question ever. Especially when you consider the fact 2 or 3 people in this clan have watched it because we told them too on the forums here.

Hey now, the name of L's two followers were hard for me to remember. I don't even remember the other kids name.
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
lolol it took me 1 second. BUT I'll take the 500 and a kissy on the cheek please :*

:*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alright, some of you faggots will be happy to hear I'm going to watch Naruto Shippuden.
I saw it before, but didn't pay too much attention. But yeah. How many episodes is it? I needed a long anime that is uploaded to a site that can smoothly run on my tablet.

And I ended up settling for Naruto. I was unhappy at first, but I reminisced about the series and now I'm excited about it.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
First one to name the character and the show gets a choice from these fabulous prizes:
sex
500tc
sex

Can I do the same? I do not think anyone will be able to name mine character or show.
Foxy*~ 'Cause flying is too mainstream!