Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by kareem98 View Post
MAN!!!
this is so complicated!!!
so what do you think supa?

Originally Posted by SupaLolCat View Post
I think my cat is awesome, and we need more teachers.

Yes, yes we do Mr. Supa.
Mess with the best die like the rest
Foo
There is another big deal here!
there are people joining bleu and there are tons of them... there are about 50 member and.... Its just not usual and not normal for a clan!
they are not active in forums at all... they are just trying to join bleu just to look cool... like going in game and saying "Hey look! I'm in a clan and you aren't"
and when we tell him that this is a clan for teaching newbies... he/she will say "WTF? dude I'm not a noob!"
I think we should ban every aspirant that is not active....
especially black belts.... if they think that they are still newbies and not ready for real fighting with no kiddin' in it... we shall keep 'em!
so what do you think about this supa?
i bet you think that your cat is epic... lol...
no for real....
tell me supa.
Last edited by kareem98; Feb 9, 2011 at 07:13 PM.
◕ ‿‿ ◕
1. Stop Using so many "!!!!!!!" , Its really...annoying in some way
2. I don't feel like people are quiting just beacuse there aren't a lot of teachers , I find it more of an excuse instead of saying " I leave , I want to join another clan , bye "
3. If by " ban " you mean something like " Backlist " then ok , but PM them with like a week before , maybe they will come back to activity
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Mumble Server
Dear Applicants & Teachers

What is Mumble?
Mumble is a voice chat application for groups. While it can be used for any kind of activity, it is primarily intended for gaming. It can be compared to programs like Ventrilo or TeamSpeak. People tend to simplify things, so when they talk about Mumble they either talk about "Mumble" the client application or about "Mumble & Murmur" the whole voice chat application suite.

Server Information?

It is a 50 slot and free Mumble server, it is down quiet a bit so wont be up all the time.

IP:

Port:

Pass:
headseperation

Other Stuff

I plan on starting to pay for a Mumble VoIP server so I can have a server for both my Minecraft Server and for Toribash. The paid one will be 10-20 slot and will be down a whole less.

Kindest Regards
- ProAthlete
Foo
Well.... Frankly, I don't find anything worth talking about in the forum. (maybe that's because i just became a member last week or so) However, anyway, I agree that the interaction between our members are just insufficient.
We should at least have a clan serv that opens 24/7/365.
And we should make the members check-in every week or so.
And we should divide the whole clan into groups.

And I will not leave as long as the clan exists.
Steam Names
Hey, I just thought a thread where we can all share our Gamer tags for steam would be useful.

My name is BoomBooPow2. On Steam.
Foo
Beating someone who has a higher belt than you are doesn't mean you're better than them. Also, Sorriso is a pretty damn good player.
RIP ∑
master of the universe