Toribash
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Isn't that only a 2 minute setback over single midas tho?

With no midas you should be able to hid rad by 16 minutes, single by 18, and double by 20. After that, you have 114/228 bonus GPM, plus 2/4 extra cs worth of xp every 100 seconds (assuming 80 cs/10 minutes that's 15%/30% more).

yeah, but thats just numbers, in a perfect world.
i dont get the 80cs by 10, its more like 60.
anyone that gets 80cs on any hero in 10 mins either has a 4k+ MMR or is facing up against trash.
takes closer to 8-10 minutes just to get the double midas online in the bush, pushing the radiance back to 20 minutes.

IF you're not ganged or pressured early.
had 3 games with bear, first game, I was pressured out the bush to go fight early without my items because the team couldnt keep up 4v5.
2nd game the enemy pudge and riki perma roamed the bush, killed me 3 times and generally had me terrified inside my own bush, by the time my radiance was online, it was useless.
3rd game no midas, fast radiance in time for the first major team fight and qrushed them.

20+ minutes of afk farming puts too much pressure on the team.

also, using midas on the bear only gives you the gold advantage, the XP bonus doesnt apply to your hero.
so the second one doesnt pay off as much.
Last edited by BenDover; May 25, 2014 at 03:05 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Well the less CS you get, the bigger the extra bonus is (eg for 60cs it's 20%/40%, for 40cs it's 30%/60%). Midas is MORE powerful if you are cs'ing less, since it is a static 114gpm+2cs/100seconds, and all you have to do is cast one skill every minute and a half, even wood league can do it!

You can't midas swap any more? Usually you use bear just to get them synced to different cds (or you used to). Like how you can use a friend's tp scroll even if yours is otherwise on cd.

If your team is not set up to support the LD, then that's a fault of your setup. You can fight before 20 minutes ofc, you shouldn't rush midas you need core first.

Radiance useless? I don't know what you expect from radiance, it's a +250dps in team fights and lets you safely push with bear. At all stages of the game it should do this I think.

80cs in 10 minutes isn't too hard tho tbh. There is still some room for error and you don't have to bush ever. Aren't pros now days getting over 120?

Not all cs is equal tho, lane cs is worth on average 45g/58xp, but jungle is worth 36g/61xp. But it's much easier to lane cs. Ancient farmer could have even lower CS but higher gpm/xpm
Last edited by ImmortalPig; May 25, 2014 at 09:09 AM.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post

80cs in 10 minutes isn't too hard tho tbh. There is still some room for error and you don't have to bush ever. Aren't pros now days getting over 120?

This is only possible when supports are stacking camps for you or you are playing radiant mid when you can stack for yourself.
gfdgdghfg
That's right.

Doto is team game after all!
-----
http://dotabuff.com/matches/680196239

more wk gameplay
Last edited by ImmortalPig; May 25, 2014 at 08:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Who is your fav player? As in, who is the one you put in your compendium as best player?

n0tail for me, really versatile guy hero-wise. I also like his decision making ;o
Im an EGM fan, #5 support who does so much with so little.
got him as my compendium pick.
other #5 players like kuroky etc always have so much farm in comparison.

also a bone7 fan, watched him play a clockwork with 300 ping on the South African server against one of our teams, and he didnt miss a hookshot.
im a fan of offlaners in general, funnik, his timbersaw, when it was in the offlane meta, was awesome to watch.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
more than 1 bloodstone isn't needed. You could've tried other items like guinsoo or shiva's for extra effects and more mana (it's better to get stats than +hp/mp on your way to the lategame.
Anyways, yay, you was the one who denied, keep that up ;o