Ranking
I can keep it together, don't know if my house can though.
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
Wow man, what country do you live in? i haven't experienced an earthquake since i was a child. Must be quite frightening... Take it easy man, i hope you'll be ok.
Philippines, there’re still aftershocks happening, I’m at the epicenter, Kidapawan City, you can look it up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No idea, I don’t watch television anymore cus I’m too busy with other stuff :v.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah we do, In Lithuania it's "Lietuvos Talentas" and we also have a few spin offs too. It's actually alright, you get some really amazing people coming on.I mean the most amazing singe i've seen so far is from Russia though, he went on the Russian x factor i believe. Here he is <---- Absolutely astonishing vocals, gave me shivers. Very creative also lol
Last edited by SaveTheRight; Oct 29, 2019 at 04:21 PM.
Hello everyone, im a new member here. Just wanted to say feel free to message me or join my games if you need anything or just want to play.
Hi Guys welcome our new member Also about x factor.This is supposed to be a serious singing competition in our country but the judges are a joke and there are a lot of funny videos about our contestants.Imagine fat girls start to dance in a singing contest xd
NO TITLE
Whats up charm! welcome to the clan! I saw you awhile ago in that bet server.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]