Ranking
Originally Posted by Infern0o0 View Post
o wow i didn't even think of doing that stuff

great help man, +rep

Got another question, are there any champions that can go in deal a whole lot of damage then dart out?

The stealth champions, Shaco and Twitch (Eve too but she is extremely team dependent) and my champion of choice, Akali.

Katarina is ridiculous mid game.
Tryndamere is great but you NEED to practice him first.
Last edited by ChrisDom; Jul 23, 2010 at 07:22 PM.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Hmmmm , Corki doesn't seems to be a bad champ neither .

He's not bad but no one plays him. Seriously, NO ONE
He is easy to kill when you have your team focus on him.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
yes thats true :P

hard to beat is rammus and also blitzcrank :P

i play often warwick and olaf my name is AxelTheLitis95 ^^
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
He's not bad but no one plays him. Seriously, NO ONE
He is easy to kill when you have your team focus on him.

I play him occasionally, but yeah, rarely do you see anyone playing him, and it's even more rare to see someone good with him. He's just a pretty tough character to play, he's slow as balls, really squishy, 2 skillshots (well one's AoE >.>, but the other one is so important for harassing that if you are terrible at skillshots you'll get no where), and if you're AD (most common build), you have to get pretty damn close to do excessive damage
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jul 23, 2010 at 07:34 PM.
Both good champs.

Also, was messing around in a practice game just to see how OP xin zhao can get.

end game I had
full SoTo stacks
zerk greaves (yeah yeah, just testing his "full potential")
blood thirster
Madred's bloodrazor
ghostblade
Stark's Fervor

Could easily solo baron, and could pretty much 3 hit anyone, and 2 hit with my ult. Got a quadra kill at the end (on a practice game lololo), but yeah. it's ridiculous.
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
The stealth champions, Shaco and Twitch (Eve too but she is extremely team dependent) and my champion of choice, Akali.

Katarina is ridiculous mid game.
Tryndamere is great but you NEED to practice him first.

I am thinking of buying tryndamere, but I'm not sure if I will be able to play him good. :| So, I will wait for him to be free, i will try him out, and then(if i like him), buy him. xD

Yah, I think Katarina is pretty much OP. And, I don't understand this:
When Fiddlesticks wasn't free, everybody used him, and now that he is free, nobody uses him. xD

About that thing with shaco and twitch, i think teemo is pretty good in that too. xD
Tryndamere isn't hard to play, it's just a normal right click champion that you usually build on critical items.

Sure, I guess it takes "skill" to be able to hit your ult right before you die then use your spin + stacks to basically stay alive, but I don't really see anything hard about that?

Also, try ezreal.
Well I just have tried Soraka she seems to be a very good champ for maintaining the crew alive and providing some mana.

What makers her better is the AoE skill which makes it easier for her to farm .

So far I can't find a suitable build for her.

But I was thinking to go a hybrid build.

(Atk spd , AD , AP , MP)
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |