Ranking
Originally Posted by NinjaKick1 View Post
Ok. i really wanna get tested lol. when do u guys normally get on in toritime? plus whats ur gamete ev0?

[eVo] is an invite only clan. You seem to be interested in joining. Flooding our join thread is not cool. Come find us in-game. When I join I play for a while, use the /refresh and /sa commands to refresh the server list and search if you want to find us in-game. I see you are a black belt, you better be damn good for a black belt if you hope on getting in.

EDIT: and we were playing 2 hours ago.
*puff-puff*
Wow nobodys been here in awhile
Name:Wik/w1n73rmu73/Will
Belt:4th Dan halfway to 5th
Past Clans:iCoF, fr34k(unofficial)
Modes your good at: Aikido (normal and BD) Judo(but judos all luck) and many an unorthodox mod such as katana and instagibfeet
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):I do basic texturing and fuck around a bit with Gimp

GMT: -4
Player Card:
About yourself: Not much to tell Im a guy I fuck girls I play toribash my steam acc is Mrwik I run Win7 on a homebuild
Why you want to join [eVo] (Don't just say "because i want to" or something in that area, give a GOOD detailed reason or it will be ignored): iCoF is super inactive and at this point not much more than a clantag
Ive played with trip ingame before and hes fun to play with [eVo]Wik is cool looking and I want a clan that does things such as clan wars

PS most of my replays are availiable in my sig check out the aikido folder
Last edited by Wik; May 7, 2011 at 06:38 PM.
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Name:clockfury
Belt:Blue
Past Clans: None
Modes your good at: Swords..Definately Swords....I am Good At Any Kind of Swords especially Katana.....I can Use the sword in any way I want...I can Deflect Any Hits with the Sword..
Other Skills: Just Swords... And Judo/Akido..
GMT:
Player Card:
About yourself:I love Toribash I play it Almost Everyday...
Why you want to join [eVo] (Don't just say "because i want to" or something in that area, give a GOOD detailed reason or it will be ignored): I want to Join EVo Because I want a Sufficient Clan to Show My Skills In And a Clan That I Can Be A Part of And Commit To..
ok guys sry but we are to different GMT's so i think i decline my app. sry. see ya
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

Originally Posted by smashin455 View Post
Name: Smashin455
Belt:2nd dan
Past clan: Never tried to apply for one
Favorite Modes: Taekkyon,akidobigdojo,and wushu

He ask me to test him. And I did some kind of "testing" or let's call it casting
Looks like he fails in tk, kb, and balance. He showed something in ninjutsu. But anyways...
Last edited by shinigamii; May 8, 2011 at 06:16 PM.
Originally Posted by shinigamii View Post
He ask me to test him. And I did some kind of "testing" or let's call it casting
Looks like he fails in tk, kb, and balance. He showed something in ninjutsu. But anyways...

Fails at balance too? nay
Last edited by evolution6; May 9, 2011 at 05:17 AM.
*puff-puff*
Name: Alex
Belt: Orange... But I have another acc with brown and another with 1th dan so basicly Im in 2 -3rd dan
Past Clans: None...
Modes your good at: Judo, Aikido and Jousting
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): Art: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlexanderUltimate
GMT: +1
Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...me=secriterian
About yourself: A guy thats love to play car games and toribash.
Why you want to join [eVo]: Cuz I havn´t been in a clan before and I thinks the name is awesome. And I really need more friends!

Please let me join! If you accept me as a member... send me a PM.
Selling a very very good account! (CHEAP!) PM me!
FREE TCs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belt(Any belt is fine):
Best mods(Judo,wushu,parko
Belt(Any belt is fine):
Best mods(Judo,wushu,parkour,ect):
Why you want to join(Do i need to explain):
Infractions(anyone who has been banned will have less of a chance):
Also i need three replays posts without replays will be shunned:

ur,ect):

Why you want to join(Do i need to explain):
Infractions(anyone who has been banned will have less of a chance):
Also i need three replays posts without replays will be shunned: