Toribash
Originally Posted by 0815Rocker View Post
i like your pip boy avatar

Its pretty boss hey. Also cn i joinz alpha i am so proz one i beat i ful orange belt and i am so pro invite me fazt i am good at joustingz *tr iggerhappy* if u let me join i will be hapy if not i will cry becuz you make me saad (noob app)
Hey guyz!
My name is Reykimoruy & i know Alpha clan long time...
Ima custom belt.
My real name Mike/ Ima Russian (Siberia)/ In real life im beatmaker (my music) / 27 years old.
Wnna be with u guyz!
Thx.
Last edited by Reykimoruy; May 19, 2013 at 04:19 PM.
IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
OoT Member
I can speak ENGLISH,i haven't tried wushu but am good at akkido,am very loyal and AWESOME but really, i can make sense
Last edited by RobbotJack; May 21, 2013 at 08:03 AM.
Originally Posted by RobbotJack View Post
I can speak ENGLISH

Well that's proven not to be important lol.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
As part of the greek letters... You should accept all pending applicants... (*cough*don't know where to post, no chat thread*cough*)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Reykimoruy View Post
Stay here & waiting...

Try to find us online (hard I know) and yeah
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
hi sir and members : i want to join this clan because i really like it and it's my favorite clan , and if i join i will be very happy and a very good member .
my name is emile001 and emile in real life . i have 12 years and i am 3rd dan black belt right now .
alts : emile002 ( blue belt ) , and emilio001 ( blue belt ) .
ingame (.../10) : 10/10 .
forom activity : (.../10) : 10/10 really but i don't do a lot of post's because i don't like it and it don't meter for me but i stay forum activity a long time in day .
mods i like : wushu , AikidoBigDojo , xspar ,aikido , and i really like parkour and i am very good at it
my previous clans was : my first was fallen ( i joined it when i was blue belt because my best friend in school was co-leader so he invited me to join it and i leaved it when my belt was black ) my second clan was wind ( i joined it when i was black belt because the leader said to me that i will be co-leader and i leaved it when i was 2dan ) my third was lion ( i did it with my best friend in school but it wasn't good so we leaved it ) & my last was dragons ( i joined it because my friend in toribash was the leader and he set me pro-co leader when i leaved it because 99% off players are black and brown belt and they are recruiters ) and now i apply to try to join [alpha] because i love so much this clan and it's one off my better clans .
i live in Lebanon , my English is good but i can speak Arabic and french perfectly . i have one brother , he don't like toribash he played it 1 week and he stop playing it but me i started toribash 1 year ago i loved toribash so much to i stay play it to now and it's my better game and ... i love this clan so much too and i will be happy if i join it .
anyways , it's my app , thanks for reading it and i will see what u vote to me : "yes'' or ''no''
i don't have skype to talk with you sirs sorry and bye