Toribash
Was just running some tests and there's no way I'm going to be able to stream Toribash decently. Problem isn't my computer but my internet. Upload fucking sucks.
I guess that's what I get for living on an island that's also a desert that has a population of 20 million in an area the size of Europe. Fucking infrastructure sucks. Still have to wait like 2-3 years for optic fiber stuff. In Europe, mobile phones can get 4g internet while roaming that's more than 10 times faster than the speeds I get on wifi at home.

Edit: Actually, I'll reserve my judgement until after I test on my new computer.
Last edited by Solax; Jan 5, 2013 at 04:49 AM.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Should I post here everytime I go on stream then? I plan on doing it once or twice a week.

Yes please. I watched it today, and it was very interesting. Keep up the good work.
inq.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Should I post here everytime I go on stream then? I plan on doing it once or twice a week.

What stuff do you stream dude?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
What stuff do you stream dude?

sexy things
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Sure is taking a lot for me not to post a comment.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today