Endurance Onslaught 6.0
So it's settled, go away, Ninja.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
could you tell, what I have to do?
to go to ascend forum? I have to make: clan-> clan list -> search ascend and finally clan forum... it's a little long ^^u, any tips?
2nd point where can I find all information about events? like: Tourney, date, hours etc etc...?
and finally, what I have to do to make ascend go up in rank?
I'm a fucking assist :3 and I'm proud of that X)
you can just click clan and then press on it's name
I think i turns to yellow or something
or simply make a bookmark

Bookmark, or just go directly to clans, under Official clans, Ascend is listed :3
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
nice :o thank you ^^
btw, I can't see your replays, I don't know why, when I download a replay my Pc ask to me if I want run it with adobe, only adobe, when I lauch it, impossible to read, the files is call "attachement". I try with toribash program but I saw the menu when I lauch :/
-----
the file is in ".Php"
Last edited by Astral; Jan 15, 2014 at 01:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you post that in the help part of the toribash forums you'll get help there. Unless any of the guys here know how to sort that problem out.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
That's exactly why I made the teams, providing everyone is happy with the teams now we can always refer to them in the future. We just need to organise these wars

Also a really, really long time ago didn't Rhae and Kratos want to war? Metal vs Ascend?
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Idk, we never set a date cuz we were both busy

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
Ok I understand but I don't understand y u can't just hear me out, listen and give me another chance but ok I just want to say that I really like this clan I just had wished any member in ascend could at least try and give me a chance but u know… it's what ever… rhae I know it was stupid to get banned especially of how stupid it was and mudjad the first time I saw u, u were really good and u still are bro keep it sharp i just think this clan is really cool… oh well guys… sorry for everything sorry for the disapointment ccan y'all just think about it?
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones