Toribash
well share it with us, it cant be a self host event we need to all try and help in
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Hi guys im stil in Barcelona noe mere weekend. Love it.
I pay in blood to go online though, so im not Reading up now, nore making a big post. Just want to thank you all for standing our grund, so tired old trolls can take a breake for a min!
Stay cool, Stay awsome and utall Stay WAPOW!
_peace
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
guys i want my friend to join i love him so much if he applies please respect him and treat him nice because hes a really nice guy
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

his name is equinox01 he was my best friend on tb until he left but hes coming back
he might only apply in december because hes got some big exams coming up
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Flesh
we always give fair treatment when we look at applications, no matter who it is, so if you're friend is cool then he'll probably make it in for a bit to see how he acts with the other members of WAPOW. Can't wait for the public tourney bro I believe it'll be awesome!

Yesterday
So there was an incident in the main WAPOE chat on Skype. I'm only bringing this up to let you know that if you and another member of WAPOW aren't getting along well, please private message either me, Elty, Flames, or Swpples instead of saying it in public.

Thank you.

Shoo
Welcome back Shoo I missed ya, can't wait to see you ingame!