Toribash
I wanna go to a collage and take Construction or Carpentry when i grow up i havent really decided yet so i hope i dont have to buy books >.> i was thinking of Humber Collage or Mohawk collage i heard has a good Carpentry course.

Also there are Amish schools? I thought they were against that kinda stuff and just worked in farms and stuff >.> or are those metanights (is that the correct spelling? Lol) i get confused with really religious groups

EDIT: oh wait nvm Metanights just dont use any technology right? Are Amish the same?
Last edited by Flames; Nov 19, 2015 at 04:54 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
^

Mennonites lmao

also one of my friends is attends Mohawk College, she really likes it
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 19, 2015 at 05:00 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Ahahahahhahhahaa im a dumbass xD i thought it was Metaknights and that Metaknight from Kirby was named after them or something xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No worries bud happens to everyone. (well probably not in this case haha)

But I am interested in what an amish school looks like. Pidge, go sneak some pics of it for us. /o/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Jingles you go to western? That's cool maybe I saw you on Sunday.

I was thinking economics first 2 years then Ivey program next 2 years. But who knows
, I wanna check out queens business programs and then check out some other universities out of the province
Nah I'm going next year, although I do go to Western's library a lot to study.

Queens is full of weirdos, but they are nice people
I know someone who just started at western and he said he really enjoyed it there. I think my brother also has Western in mind so he might go there next year
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Me and your bro will become bros
I think hes applying to Shariden and Trent also so theres a chance altho i think he wants to go to those 2 others more then Western
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]