Toribash
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
OK.

I think people with no eyebrows look more funny though...

trueeeee
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
I dont know, to me a lot of posts is an accomplishment.

lowkey same i want like alot more than I have lmao
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I wanna be the cool kid with 10k posts. Time to spam crap offers in the market.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Some of my block-mates are planning to talk to the dean about our shitty Behavioral Statistics teacher. Students in other blocks got some pretty good grades in the subject, even people who exert less effort than I do (and I'm not all that studious), while the majority of the students in my block are failing, me included.

We heard our Behavioral Stat teacher has been away for awhile and that this is her first time teaching in a long time. Lol, like that's an excuse. We're gonna fail just because the bitch forgot how to do her job.

Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Im the coolest kid no matter how many Posts B)

Look at my post count. Bow down. All of you.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
OK.

I think people with no eyebrows look more funny though...

My sister's husband face look serious scary. He's also bodybuild.

I asked him where did his eyebrows go, He said his eyebrows catch fire after he working on his motorcycle.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 29, 2016 at 08:22 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I remember I got pranked one time and they cut half of my eye brows off. I still had school too.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
I had a lighter explode in my face, caused nasty burning and as a result I had no eyebrows for a year....
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
I wanna be the cool kid with 10k posts. Time to spam crap offers in the market.

That's how I got to 4K lmaooooo
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".