Ranking
There was a problem with queue last night so me and Alex just quit playing.

It should be fixed by now.

Yeah they were changing it altogether. Now there is no accept/decline, you just have 30 seconds to finish what you're doing before you go into champion select, best way to stop getting a lot of decliners and/or idlers.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

so, not sure any of you know but my account was "hacked" a while back and the elo went from my past 1550 or so (was still climbing) down to a huge 760 when i recently got it back about two months ago.

anyways, basically, i managed to get around 1200 since the season 2 ranked update came out in hopes to get the war hero janna skin and the gold/plat trim on the loading screens/profile, am currently silver and on a win streak of around 5, so, if anyone wants to play duo with me and is around 1200 and actually decent let me know, on the us server.

also, i have 24 completed referrals so if someone is going to recommend someone to the game, please send them my link in the first post (hyperlinked) as i will soon get the limited edition badge on forums and grey warwick skin!
I'm 1190 and a decent jungler.
You should play with me.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
so, not sure any of you know but my account was "hacked" a while back and the elo went from my past 1550 or so (was still climbing) down to a huge 760 when i recently got it back about two months ago.

anyways, basically, i managed to get around 1200 since the season 2 ranked update came out in hopes to get the war hero janna skin and the gold/plat trim on the loading screens/profile, am currently silver and on a win streak of around 5, so, if anyone wants to play duo with me and is around 1200 and actually decent let me know, on the us server.

also, i have 24 completed referrals so if someone is going to recommend someone to the game, please send them my link in the first post (hyperlinked) as i will soon get the limited edition badge on forums and grey warwick skin!

I'll duo with you but I'm only 1550 on us server ;(
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
I'll duo with you but I'm only 1550 on us server ;(

>only

if you don't mind queuing with someone that's 1180 or so then sure, isn't there some point where I don't get or lose elo if i'm queue'd with someone that's too high or too low?

Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I'm 1190 and a decent jungler.
You should play with me.

sounds good, mind be that i don't have any set role and can play any well.

also, got over 1k normal wins last week, something like 1030 wins and 980 losses.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
>only

if you don't mind queuing with someone that's 1180 or so then sure, isn't there some point where I don't get or lose elo if i'm queue'd with someone that's too high or too low?

sounds good, mind be that i don't have any set role and can play any well.

also, got over 1k normal wins last week, something like 1030 wins and 980 losses.

2k games played
>wat
I don't mind as I have two accounts and elo is reseting in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
2k games played
>wat
I don't mind as I have two accounts and elo is reseting in a few weeks.

i don't get a lot of chances to play ranked as i usually only play with others, usually real life friends. not to be mean but they're not the best so when i do ranked it's also mostly duo and let's say that i get on big losing streaks.

but yeah, i honestly don't think i belong at 1180 right now and am closer to the 1600-1700 range.

(used to be something around 1700 in hon and was fairly familiar with dota and (2) )

ign is I Go To The Gym if you don't already have me, though.

... but yes, 2k games is a bit.