Toribash
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Someone ingame right now?:o
-----
we are warring... if nobody comes i go solo
-----
nvm i went solo and won 11:4

Oh shit! Dude, I forgot all about your skills. Why didn't I ask you to war with flip against other clans to bring us up the food chain? (Expression.)
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Nationality: 'Murica
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.): UTC 05:00
A little about yourself: My name is Xander Covington. I am a guy who loves sparring, parkour, replay making, aikido and tons of other mods.
I have my own channel on youtube too.
QI: 1248
Best (Most liked) Mods: ABD, Aikido, Xspar, classic, judo
How many days in a week are you online: 7
People who persuaded you to come here: Hmm, not much except monkeyapex
People you know here: monkeyapex
Previous Clans (What happened and why did you leave them?) : [Monk] and (Apollo) I left monk because they weren't ready to accept the truth about me and Apollo died
Previous Bans (Infractions are included): Nothing bad, i typed in hampa two times, ishi once, and 2 useless post infracts
Alts: Otai

Why do you want to join this clan?: I love this clan because i've seen very skilled players in it, i want to fit in with my kind of people
Can you do anything for the clan? (Videos, Art, etc.)+proof: ... Hmm.. I can help with TC and replays FOR videos :P Maybe some art, but it probably sucks
Read the Rules and will follow them: YES
Skype name (May raise chance of getting in) : Nope
Attached Files
#Dade - The Fight of DOOOM.rpl (88.5 KB, 6 views)
Dade - Btwist time.rpl (269.0 KB, 8 views)
Dade - Forgotten Memories.rpl (889.8 KB, 7 views)
jisse_sparring_bridge.tbm (29.8 KB, 7 views)
I was invited too by monkey, I didn't need an app though haah xD
I say yes, I never doubt my monkey
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
munkeh4leader, but 1st this isn't the application thread, 2nd I'll watch your replays later. 3rd, you gotta keep up the forum activity cause flip is a forum based clan, It's here we have the most and hold our discussions. But to the point, Im neutral so far.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Hey Dadeichu. Thanks for applying.

1. THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I HAVE DONE THIS REPLY. EVERYTIME I DOWNLOAD FORGOTTEN MEMORIES MY LAPTOP FREAKING CRASHES AND I HAVE TO START THE WHOLE FREAKING THING OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!
2. I could have sworn you were a girl.
3. This isn't the right place to post an app. The correct place is http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=432057 (Although it doesn't matter)

Nice app. Clearly didn't take you 2 mins to do like some peoples....

Black Belt. Nice. Now go get 2nd! xD

Nice variation of mods. XSpar and ABD are good as we do them all the time.

Nice to see you are active a lot. Ingame and forum.

You've been in quite a few other clans which is fine as you have a valid reason apart from the Monk. I don't quite understand that one. Would you mind explaining in a PM or something? Thanks.

The Infrac's are kinda silly. Let's hope nothing will happen on this end. ;)

Also, I know you do have Skype. I have got you on it (lel) so if your circumstances allow, are you sure you couldn't go on every now and then, as we are very forum based and Skype based. Thanks.

Overall, nice app. I Appreciate that you chose us. On another note, I have seen you do parkour now and then with other players, so you are definitely pushing yourself which is great. Good job.

Because these are all positive, I'd like to vote yes as I think you have potential. Awaiting further approval.
todays war was agaisnt (monk), i was fighting with monkeyapex and then he had to leave ( so i went solo again lol ) he fought good ! we won 16:6 (it was first to 10 but it glitched .-. )
Last edited by Potram; Aug 26, 2014 at 02:11 PM.

Originally Posted by Potram View Post
todays war was agaisnt (monk), i was fighting with monkeyapex and then he had to leave ( so i went solo again lol ) he fought good ! we won 16:6 (it was first to 10 but it glitched .-. )

Well! you're doing a great job as a war manager! and also your activity is nice! it's good to have you back in da clan, also good job everyone.. for the activity and for the wars and everything
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Wow potram, you're going ham, what time do you usually go in-game?
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Well! you're doing a great job as a war manager! and also your activity is nice! it's good to have you back in da clan, also good job everyone.. for the activity and for the wars and everything

Thank you

Originally Posted by Yaum View Post
Wow potram, you're going ham, what time do you usually go in-game?

Well in between 10 - 15 o clock in my country

What country?

Sorry if I couldn't help in a war or in-game, due to my laptop.
But I'll help in any way I can on forum. Even just being active.
Killjoys, make some noise!