Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by 456654 View Post
Gw ngerasa kasian ama asisten bentar2 push up, panitia mah tinggal tereak2 sesuka hatinya

Untungnya lagi bulan puasa, jadinya agak ada batasnya mungkin.
Dulu gue apes banget pas mos, sampe malem wtf

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Masih ada ya yang namanya MOS? Bukannya sudah dilarang?

Originally Posted by Shrook View Post
apa MOS

The so-called Student Orientation to help familiarize new students, usually middle or high school, to be able to adapt in new school. In truth, senior students see these as a chance to bully the new kids.
The bullying can be brutal, they will be asked to come 5am in the morning and will be sent home late at 6pm, with a shitload of homework usually a 10 page essay or an absurd riddles every day, to top it off the boys often asked to buzz cut their hair and the girls twintailed (not in a cute way, in a humiliating way, complete with jinx level heavy makeup), lined up like a prisoner.

New college students will face these as well although it has a different name, and its more despicable than MOS.

Hearing word "MOS" alone is enough to make me furious.
I hate MOS, being bullied isn't my thing. Forced to do stuff and shit.
Bringing weird stuff and shit. Answering bullshit question and shit. So yea.

FYI Shrook,
Some students reported died in College MOS.
Just so you wouldn't want to have your kids educated here.
Last edited by HayBale; Jul 12, 2014 at 06:22 PM.
Killjoys, make some noise!
Berbagi pengalaman, well not really.
Saya dulu SD kesal sekali ikut MOS.
Untung saat SMP dan SMA ada orang dalam yang bisa membantu, dan saya sendiri ikut membantu adik kelas di tahun mendatang.
Kalau kamu orangnya tidak peduli jadi bahan omongan, lebih baik sok jadi pahlawan di depan teman-teman, lawan balik saja para panitia bila perintahnya mulai ngawur. Otomatis teman-teman kamu yang lain akan membantu, granted they are not a pussy.
It is enough reason why you shouldn't bring your kids here.
And another reason why you should bring the people you hate here, they will be taken care of. :P
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Berbagi pengalaman

I thought Sicks do not talk about his real life and stuff
tbh the Sicks today is not like what he used to be
I'm not complaining tho', just not used to it

I like dragonfly and dragonfruit
Please bring back Organiζations board