Toribash
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
You sir, are the most nice, cool and just, ugh. You're fucking awesome. Best person I ever met on the internet so far.

calm down lol. stop have public orgasm on this board

i know than i rock but keep it secret ;l
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Originally Posted by Metriakon
You sir, are the most nice, cool and just, ugh. You're fucking awesome. Best person I ever met on the internet so far.

No he isn't, it's a... Trick! (See what I did there).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yo secret, guess that i got permition to post here... So, i guess that a good part of you guys dont know-me aswell.
So, i'd like to keep a bit active here and i guess that i should talk a bit about myself...
Well, i'm brazillian ( srry this fucked english... =/ ) and i have 14 years old, to be since, i rarely talk portuguese here, idk, i preffer stay chillin' in the usa clans. I'm someone who like to help, so pm-me if you need-me, i make arts ( banners, gifs, avvy, sigs... ), i make vids ( bad vids... ) and well, i love make new friends, i don't really know you guys too, so, i guess that we should try know eachother better...
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post

Oh, you!

You're making my Achilles Tendon blush.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post

You, sir ... are a COMEDIC GENIUS.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Yo secret, guess that i got permition to post here... So, i guess that a good part of you guys dont know-me aswell.
So, i'd like to keep a bit active here and i guess that i should talk a bit about myself...
Well, i'm brazillian ( srry this fucked english... =/ ) and i have 14 years old, to be since, i rarely talk portuguese here, idk, i preffer stay chillin' in the usa clans. I'm someone who like to help, so pm-me if you need-me, i make arts ( banners, gifs, avvy, sigs... ), i make vids ( bad vids... ) and well, i love make new friends, i don't really know you guys too, so, i guess that we should try know eachother better...

Hello Kratos! Congrats of official.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post

I see what you did there. ;)
I like going to the park and watching the children run around ...

... because they don't know I'm using blanks.
fl0w
Originally Posted by LaSer38 View Post
meh.

Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Mediocrity is the new excellence.

mumeh ?
French Froggy
[OFRO]