Toribash
I couldn't work on my Pokemon game for a couple of days due to work, and when I came back I wanted to test out a control-changing script. When I first started using RPGmaker, I wasn't sure if my saved projects were creating a new game file or editing the one Pokemon Essentials gave me. So what I did was edited a line of text so I would know which was the case. Except I forgot. So I opened the game to test the script, and I am greeted with this:

img

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I'm waiting for RPG Maker XP on sale.

I bought wrong one.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Then what about hermaphrodites and a-sexual animals?
Fucking dumbo...
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I'm waiting for RPG Maker XP on sale.

I bought wrong one.

There are two options. Try buying it with the code "oneweek". I was just sent an email with that code, and it takes 15% off. If that doesn't work, use the trial version for a month and you'll get your own discount code.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
on Steam?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.