Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Who the fuck is Captain Falcon? Is he from starfox or something?..F-0?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Shecz I need some TC man :P Only like 90k...pl0x?!

This makes me wonder if this guy has done this before and been successfull, he seems pretty comfortable doing it, you know?

lol, One night (I think kick, you were there also) this one kid said he he had cancer, it was his birthday, I think his mom had died, and all he had wanted for his whole life was a head texture :P he was like 12 or something, so you cant real fault him for sucking, but it was damn funny. I remember some of his exact words..."What day is today?" "Oh. wow, I cant believe I forgot, today is my birthday!"
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Die.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I think it was Donkor who was trying to convince me his school burned down, his dad went to jail, He was totally bankrupt and people were taking away his phone (but not his iphone, and he was able to play toribash and chat to me through it while all this was happening... advanced iphone OS?) his mother had cancer and his foster parents were violent to him. As he told me this, he told me not to tell this to Sahee... I wonder why?
[A L P H A]
F-0 it is. But most people know him from smash bros with his famous FALCON PUNCH!! and falcon kick. And his awesome taunt "Show ya moves"

You must play smash bros. Nao.
[A L P H A]
Show me ya moves*
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
it was show ya moves in the 64 version

And then it changed to "show me your moves" since the gamecube version I think
[A L P H A]
No lol im playing the 64 version righ tnow "And he goes " SHOW ME YA MOVESZA!

*Btw, care to comment on the movie in my signature?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
i wanna say congratulation guys
i dont know what happened to me , i was too sleepy then i went to bed to sleep a little until the big fight....and i woke up today morning.
but finally you did it
LoL