Toribash
I've never managed to watch more than 5 episodes of any anime (except for Avatar [the original one, which was amazing], and the Simpsons [kappa], okno). I just find too cringy (I cringe with real ease), tried watching death note cause some of my frienda would insist it was good, but meh *shrug* I did watch some jojo, so far the best one, but didnt get hooked up. Might try later, maybe even with this edgy one whichs name I cant remember (it is said that ds is inspired in this anime)
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
edit: on the other hand, who feels like having others thread games in this board? I have some ideas and what doesn't work we just close/delete :T what do you think? (whoever says "it's up to you" and shit without giving opinions is gae)

Sure, it's up to pat (okno). Seriously tho, most of us have other games in common besides tb, so it would be a nice addition.
-----
No u lotus
Last edited by Onsola; Sep 10, 2018 at 12:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
I've never managed to watch more than 5 episodes of any anime (except for Avatar [the original one, which was amazing], and the Simpsons [kappa], okno). I just find too cringy (I cringe with real ease), tried watching death note cause some of my frienda would insist it was good, but meh *shrug* I did watch some jojo, so far the best one, but didnt get hooked up. Might try later, maybe even with this edgy one whichs name I cant remember (it is said that ds is inspired in this anime)

watch devilman:crybaby.
i can atleast garantee you wont cringe. its edgy in all the right ways.
-----
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
stOPPPPP
tOO mAnY wORDs

how about you evolve like the rest of the human race so u can handle all of these words?
Last edited by Alpha; Sep 10, 2018 at 12:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
u don't have to do it now u know.
the trailer tell alot about it's nature:
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Lotus, babe

Why is your lifespan like 3 sentences of text

I watched re:zero recently, it had some good character development. Subaru went absolutely nuts after awhile from all that return by death, it was amazing and heartbreaking to see the progression of his character near the end.

What's everyone's favourite movie or anime?
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
I watched re:zero recently, it had some good character development. Subaru went absolutely nuts after awhile from all that return by death, it was amazing and heartbreaking to see the progression of his character near the end.

What's everyone's favourite movie or anime?

My favorite anime has to be One Punch Man. It was my first ever anime i watched and i fucking enjoyed it so much. Tokyo Ghoul is another exception. Can't wait for season 4.