Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I can't think of any method of getting that tc I need. I guess it will just take me a really long time!

Well, I'm pretty much totally invested in the market right now, but if I get a few significant returns, I'd be happy to lend you money for marketing.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
That's really nice of you.
I have started playing a bit of "Path of Exile". Played 3h and got to lvl 8, I'm enjoying it. A diablo 3 copy .
> Piratez
That's really nice of you.
I have started playing a bit of "Path of Exile". Played 3h and got to lvl 8, I'm enjoying it. A diablo 3 copy .

Yeah. Well, if you're still active when I get my tc up enough, I'll definitely lend you some for marketing.

Oh, so I see. Diablo seems like a lot of fun, but I've never played it before. The most recent RPG I played was Titan Quest - that one's pretty good too.
The last MMORPG I played was this Japanese game way back in 2012.
That said, I actually have no interest in online game, I kinda prefer to play alone.
Why is it you like to play alone? Personal preference? I kinda get bored after a while if playing alone. Playing with friends always made me try to beat them, which in turns gave me more hours of gameplay just to perfect myself.
> Piratez
I have heard of Titan Quest.
I don't plan on going inactive anywhere soon.

It's quite a good game. I'd definitely recommend it.
I checked up on it and it's pretty similar to Diablo and thus pretty similar to Path of Exile (which I'm playing now).
I played in /jo qa3 a bunch of games yesterday, it was fun. I need 700 more qi for 10th dan. #getting #there
> Piratez
Why is it you like to play alone? Personal preference? I kinda get bored after a while if playing alone. Playing with friends always made me try to beat them, which in turns gave me more hours of gameplay just to perfect myself.

No reason, I do enjoy a company when I play games, only a select few though, I don't like playing with complete stranger either.
I checked up on it and it's pretty similar to Diablo and thus pretty similar to Path of Exile (which I'm playing now).
I played in /jo qa3 a bunch of games yesterday, it was fun. I need 700 more qi for 10th dan. #getting #there

I have no idea how you've acquired so much qi. You'd have to play like, five games every single day since the time you signed up. Do you not get bored of toribash? Ahah.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
No reason, I do enjoy a company when I play games, only a select few though, I don't like playing with complete stranger either.

I'm the same way actually. Playing video games is a solitary thing for me or something I do with my SO, but I don't spend much time on multiplayer if at all.