Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

YAAA GO ONDA!! <3 WHOOOOTTT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
This clan (Psycho Ward) is kinda using our IRC... And by kinda, I mean they're stealing our IRC... http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=362995
I say we tell them that we're the owners of that IRC.
The cake ain't telling the truth...
how can they go on our IRC, well i wished them good luck with there clan but they r kinda getting anoying
[Hunters]
Sorry
I'm sorry my fellow amigo, I think its Time I have to go. Not leaving for another clan but for one of my own. After discussing it and coming up with several suited members and co-ldrs My final decision was To make the clan. I hope this doesn't make me any less loyal. I would personally like to say farewell to Onda, Alex, Lolman, Feeh, Shrimp, Thewolff, DarkState, Deiv, Purangel, and Juicyfresh. I will miss you all but these are those listed were those I truly communicated and kept in contact with over the 4months I've been in PsY. I'm not leaving just yet. I want to treasure my last few days In PsY. I would like to remain a Ally of Psy and I'll still be checking up on you guys to make sure your doing okay. If you would like to Single ally my clan you will have to do it through pm because fish made it against rules to post the request. I love you all.. Me amigo. If you guys die after I leave I'll kill you again....

If its meant for me to return I'll be back So don't think you'll be seeing the last of me that easy, Ha!
Sad sad guess we will all miss u. just make sure u come back to PSY if ur clan does not make it so on this point no one wish him luck with the clan. xD
Jks good luck, stay in contact.
[Hunters]
Tay, it was a pleasure for you to be in this clan with me we had good times. I wish we still do even though we arent in the same clan anymore. You've helped me with lots of things i cant thank you anymore. I wish you luck on your new clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!