Toribash
hey guys how are y'all doing well i am doing fine and the reason i was inactive today my bro was over. well my favorite cine of music is all but jazz i hate, i lesson to avenged seven fold, skillet, slipknot, skrillex, trap, rap, r&r, really any thing lol
-----
and not a bad replay ray that is good
Last edited by uiri; Apr 27, 2016 at 03:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am not on pc,but once i get on it ill be cnc'ing it
every replay there if ayone wants i will be giving cnc(competitive too).

Pamtastic: get better man,i already dropped accidentally coffe that was hot af on me,got in pain for like 4 minutes(i was without high bodypart clothes)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
if u look at my replay that i had in my app u can use that if u wont to victotb
-----
how do u upload a reply cuz i don't under stand it lol
-----
nvm hear it is
-----
here is another one
Attached Files
decap 2.rpl (38.0 KB, 3 views)
full decap 1.rpl (38.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by uiri; Apr 27, 2016 at 04:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the first replay was pretty cool, but it almost looks like it was on accident or you didnt mean to do it

second was on single player, so.....
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
...Since some certain new members do not obey what I have told them and are persistent with shitposting, I am bringing this back, only for those 3. (uiri, cat4hbk, and pamtastic)
Here are the rules, consider this as your first and last warning. All future instances of shitposting will be infracted.

Your post has to be atleast 10 words if it is off topic.
Your post has to be at least 5 words if it's a reply to another post, introducing a new topic, or replying to a topic.
Do make jokes, but the joke cannot be racist or getting too sexual.
All infractions last 1 week.
If you get 2 points in a single week, you will be banned from the thread till the end of that week. (weeks start sunday, if you get banned on sunday you will get unbanned on the next sunday)
You will be warned once and only once if you're not up to date with these rules, or a new member.
No exceptions will be made, ever.
cat is an old member but is technically new, eh. LET'S GET RID OF THAT SYSTEM ALREADY
my favorite swear word is probably damn or shit irl, fuck in typing.
favorite artist/band rage against the machine and red hot chili peppers

ok guys, what is your favorite funny reaction word like "lol" or "rofl?" Mine is probably lmao.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
@Lust, my favorite funny reaction word is "lol" cuz I got influenced by Bilal Ali (aka Oxide) =)

@Oxide, is pam and alt of someone? just asking cuz he requested in the beginner giveaway.

@iMatrx, where are you? (lol)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Nah, I'm no alt, I used to have a few accounts but i lost them since e-mails are optional, So I made a new account.

Pamtastic is my main now
DrPam is so i can play (since i think my cosmetics are bugging my game)
My favorite reaction is xD and lol. I don't really know why, they're just so addictive xD (well yeah u can see now)
Well, Onsola probably know what I mean, cause I use xD wayy to much xD (again wtf)

Waiting for a topic to write more about

And because it's page 747 here's a picture of Boeing 747

BOEEEINGHH

Last edited by Gruszex; Apr 27, 2016 at 04:59 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
ok i am sorry Oxide for doing that i was trying yo figer it out i forgot about that rule lol but sorry

i thank my favorite reaction word wold br lol i have no idea y it is just common for me to use it

ray and the first on wasn't accident, and the seconded on was not on single player i just saved it as soon as i got the decap and so what i did was touch it up a little lol