5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I wouldn't put it under them to use dirty tactics

>.>

I've seen them online before

Anyway, congrats on the win, even if it was made harder by their use of power. Of course RA would pwn them, a clan full of epic fighters against a bunch of mostly forum guys?

I hate when server admins abuse power like that, though. :/

Congrats again Sahee! Hope your face heals soon, cya around!

[/invade]?

(with the new clan ban thing, you can never be too careful)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Of course i wouldn't report you man. If you're posting with any kind of respect. You know, it >>would be a power abuse<< :P of some kind, but still ugly.
I won't do that to you, don't worry. ;)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
lol i know RA is a very intelligent clan, no noobs here of course

Another clan I posted in about texturing reminded me to put it in so i just remembered from there

Reading the post again, i find their disrespect towards a rival clan to be sickening.
During a match, the two teams should treat each other with respect, in every type of competition, be in online, or a sports game. Such conduct is really unacceptable, especially from alpha team people, who are supposed to be fair, as they have the most power.

But...with great power come great responsibilty ;o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
So what does he do? Pull the plug or whatever. Fake ping, I suppose. cause ping = rematch. Cool!!!

where the rawr member pinged away from the game he was loosing. etc.

Now I'm going to stay neutral here. But you can't just accuse RAWR of using dirty tactics and being bad losers like that without actually having proof. To me it looks more of a coincidence other than anything.
Yes I know it was a dissapointment for RA to have fought a match where they had such a strong chance of winning completely in vain.

And as for Sahee being kicked; I will look into this as best I can.

Thankyou.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
lol i know RA is a very intelligent clan, no noobs here of course

Another clan I posted in about texturing reminded me to put it in so i just remembered from there

Reading the post again, i find their disrespect towards a rival clan to be sickening.
During a match, the two teams should treat each other with respect, in every type of competition, be in online, or a sports game. Such conduct is really unacceptable, especially from alpha team people, who are supposed to be fair, as they have the most power.

But...with great power come great responsibilty ;o

eh power corrupts. absolute power corrupts absolutely, yea :P. but outside the common sayings, and into toribash game competition, one could accept a bit of a smack talk, yes, but not pawning people around with their kick/fspec/mute/pass change powers. well - everything that could be involved.

It's not fair nor honorable at all. but then again, some of them showed they don't care about neither of it. Which is "brow-raising"..
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I will buy imperial rofl. I still think this idea would rock.

However, if this wasnt as awesome, What would be another concept idea (keep in mind i have double elf right now) that I could be remebered as.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Relax guys.(olol accidental pun)

You won. It is in the past, you should stop to celebrate your victory. However I see where you are coming from. This is being looked into, rest assured. We will do our best to find out who kicked you and opped gr3y.
Last edited by phail; Mar 21, 2009 at 05:17 AM.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
On my first read I missed like half of your post Sa.

Anyways, good job winning guys, I'm only sorry I wasn't there to watch or fight or whatever.

I don't know what happened, I am willing to believe Sahee, and regardless of that there is no reason to talk down to people or be assholes over a video game. Its really bothersome to me, the crap I see in this game. I mean, I take the game probably more seriously than I should, but I also don't talk shit to people about it or feel like I'm awesome for anything that happens here.

But, eh, congrats on winning, as Phail pointed out that's what is important. RA kicks ass.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.