Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nice! sorry i wasnt able to be there. Who has replays?! and who played?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm. Hes definately not a member.Boulder isnt even in the clan either...lol
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hahaha Totally not where i thought it was going. But its not a bad idea. Are u going to pay to get it made? or make it urself?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL i need some TC as well. that is great
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
To see the world in all its glory,
Is to see the world in all its shame,
So why see it at all,
My reality is my own,
Your reality is your own,
Deal with it.
Depends. I need feed back from you guys. id be willing to invest in this lmao.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Wow nice fights guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyway, as long the skills are concerned, they were piece of a cake. but there was more to it.

They abused their power at every possiblity. Always lies, tricks, etc.

So basically here's how it went:

phail was to host this thing, we started gathering, he pinged, came back.

ok so we're figthing. who's fighting? I stepped up. mantrain joined me, we fought, I won. Phail stopped responding. They thought he's pinging so they are like "so when are we starting?" or "was that first fight?". Like if they didn't knew. Just cause they lost. but no, phail didn't ping, he wasa there, and didn't allow for this deceit.

another my fight - vs siku. I rushed into siku, bumped into him, and what? somebody kicked me. I come back and what? the pass is changed. I can't get in!!!

Finally after all the talking "there's no pass" and "we didn't do it"... suuuure. Mosier reset the pass and gave it to me.

So I'm like "ok. I'll keep playing. You want to play funny games with me? Well here I am."
I was force specced by some rawrian, telling me i won't fight.

Now, a couple of days ago, I asked CL host verax, who asked opeth, and the word was: 4 people have to appear from each team, but even only one can play all the time.

Now I was forced to spec cause they don't think it's possible.

So I'm like "wtf. you're kicking me, speccing me. What are you afraid of? ;p"
and I was muted by siku. Some screens here: http://www.2shared.com/file/5138033/...3/screens.html saying "I muted the fucker".

Now, after I am unmuted I say it's an abuse that will be reported to Clan's league's admins and alpha team or whatever.

And mosier laughs, "I'm in alpha team. Come. Report it to me now xD"...

___

Then we play for a while, schecz fights with greyhat. greyhat looses like 40k to zero, and is separated from schecz by some space he can't come back through. So what does he do? Pull the plug or whatever. Doing fake ping, I suppose. cause ping = rematch. Cool!!!

Now they don't want to count it as schecz's win, of course - they are fair boys, as you see! "Rawr members NEVER lie or abuse power. for lols or gains" as mosier said. "Suuuuure. as we see that."

Btw when gayhat came, he was opped. Of course, as in the time where i was kicked - nobody admitted to opping him. Some was even saying it was us. Cause there are like "10" people with ops now... Yea.

You're obviously aware i don't op anybody when i make server. and this was my server they came to. I lost my op when i was kicked in the very beginning. so what?

Would ANYBODY here in RA kick me? or op Gayhat?

Impossible, I'm sure.

Now as you see, even on those few screens, they allow themselves for some insults or teasing, but that doesn't trouble me that much.

Where's the respect? nowhere.

Gray was challenging me to a fight all the time. As he writes "I came so now RA will be destroyed", or in his post "that he just wants to F***** destroy Sahee". And what? Another meeting, another embarassment.

Anyway the thing was forwarded somewhere. we'll see if people over there are reasonable, or arogant as well...

So far, despite all that bullshit that they gave us, we pulled an easy win. 9:5.

Again - with killer forcing himself into a fight he wasn't told to go to, and loosing it.
With the gray's-schecz fight where the rawr member pinged away from the game he was loosing.

The rest went to plan. Only maldi wasn't too lucky.

they even tried to say that after I got kicked, the rematch won't count. cause it was a rematch, and they think i used other opener.

1st - i didn't.
2nd - that doesn't matter
3rd - one of you - i bet on momo. - kicked me from the first fight in the first place! so stop whining. if I won with you anyway, then get some dignity and bandages. IN THAT order!

Eh... Anybody wants to add something to it, or not?
Last edited by Sahee; Mar 21, 2009 at 02:15 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"